Honored Contributor

I am very curious about the IT foundation. ??

I have been wearing Bare Mineral loose foundation for many years.  I have tried so many new foundations over the years (the latest was the new Bare Mineral==talc based foundation--broke out from that).  

Does IT have talc in its ingredients. 

I have tried Laura Geller, can't wear that.

Estee Lauder-nope can't wear that

Clinique==same again, broke out.

It seems the only foundation I have tried over the years that does not break me out is Bare minerals loose.

Any information about the IT foundation would be helpful.  

Do you apply with brush or is it with a puff of somekind.??

Is it worth it driving out to Ulta beauty to see about this IT foundation.

Thanks for all your help.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT information help needed

Are you talking the celebration foundation in the compact? The ingredients are listed on the product page. I don't think it has talc. You apply this one with a brush.
Respected Contributor

No talc in anything IT. I don't break out from the CC creams or the pressed Bye Bye  Pores. I haven't bought the Celebration Foundation which is a pressed powder because it contains lauryl lyceine (sp)? which breaks me out!  If coconut doesn't bother your skin though, you should be fine. 

There are other companies that  make pressed talc-free pressed mineral makeups. If jojoba doesn't break you out, there is PUR, on-line Everydayminerals, and so many others. You should be able to find something.

New Contributor

I just got the new serum foundation that was recently part of a tsv. I've never used anything like it. You're skin looks and feels better when you take it off than it did before you put it on. Literally. No joke. Its pressed yet creamy and spreads wonderfully. It doesn't accentuate any fine lines or wrinkles you may have. Say around the eyes. It doesn't dry your skin out or get cakey. I'd say this is because of the serum. Only problem some may have w/this product is the smell. Very lemony. Doesn't bother me but I know how sensitive some of you are to scent. Oh, and I like using brushes to put foundation on. Its much easier to blend. 

Frequent Contributor

@Tunabutt wrote:

I just got the new serum foundation that was recently part of a tsv. I've never used anything like it. You're skin looks and feels better when you take it off than it did before you put it on. Literally. No joke. Its pressed yet creamy and spreads wonderfully. It doesn't accentuate any fine lines or wrinkles you may have. Say around the eyes. It doesn't dry your skin out or get cakey. I'd say this is because of the serum. Only problem some may have w/this product is the smell. Very lemony. Doesn't bother me but I know how sensitive some of you are to scent. Oh, and I like using brushes to put foundation on. Its much easier to blend. 

I'm looking forward to enjoying playing with my IT Cosmetics TSV, which you have given a review of your experience!   I have not used mine yet because I have been painting my computer/makeup room.  I am one of those people who loves IT Cosmetics because the skincare products and the skincare in their makeup items, as I see the great results.  Skincare has always been important to me, and I enjoy taking care of my skin.