Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

@homedecorator wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

I love it and that is all I used. I ordered the upcoming tsv so I can't tell you if I think the CC cream has changed. I hope it doesn't change but I won't need to buy anything for a long time.

@I'm the same way @Ccasssaday, I love it and their makeup works really well for me. I can't wait to hear what you think of the new tsv!

I know I will love it because I already use most of the products. I am out of those I use so it was a very good deal. The only that I haven't used is the Illumination bye bye pores and the rose lip treatment. I do use the other color in the lip treatment so I am sure I will like the Rose. And of course all the brushes are fabulous.

@ccassaday  My daughter was just visiting and she had the illumination bye bye pores powder which gave me a chance to try it. It was 50/50 for me. At 69, I think the illumination wasn’t a great look all over, but it did set my makeup. Don’t have enlarged pores, so can’t address that issue. 

@Shanus  I tried the illumination Bye Bye Pores and what it did for my large pores was to illuminate them!  Made it look so much worse!  Should be called "Hello Pores"!

Esteemed Contributor

I think with the illumination bye bye pores just like the regular one you have to use just a tiny amount. If you use a lot it will change the color of your foundation. But as soon as I us the regular one I can see a huge difference. It really does smooth everything. I probably won't try the illumination one until thanksgiving. I just put the box up because I am not wearing much makeup right now since I have no where to sit and put it on.  Can't wait to move.

Trusted Contributor

@LoveMyBabyI totally agree with you. Now companies (most when bought out) begin making unnecessary changes, 'upgrading', adding so many of the same kind of product and worst of all discontinuing beloved products was not the norm years ago! Now...it's always changing.

Many people are so pi s sed off about these things.

BBrown is just not the same now!

Sad for us and more $$ for the person who sold the company.

New and improved is not always a good thing especially when one has just bought the original of the product and loved it as it was.. arrghh !!!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

Are IT cosmetics made in the USA?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not an IT user, but I seriously considered trying TSV.

These five items may be IT's "best sellers", but they have way too many bad reviews that pertain to me personally for me to even give it a try.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, IT Cosmetics seems to now be focused on high priced skin care products what with all the creams and cleansers. Sorry but Jaime doesn't look any younger than her age if that is her skin care goal.

L'Oreal's skin care products are usually scented so I never want to tey them at all. I have no idea if the IT Cosmetics skin care is scented or not but I'm not interested in them.

I do think that the darker blonde hair looks a lot better than the platinum blonde shade she wore earlier this year.

I use the original formula CC cream in the light shade right now and put away the tube of medium until next spring when I'll mix the two shades.

Respected Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

Are IT cosmetics made in the USA?

@missy1 NO, IT Cosmetics are made in China.  I have no problem buying makeup made in China, such as ELF or Wet n Wild.  But I expect to pay "made in China" price like ELF or Wet n Wild.  IT charges too much for their product and it costs very little to product, since it is made in China.

Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I'm not an IT user, but I seriously considered trying TSV.

These five items may be IT's "best sellers", but they have way too many bad reviews that pertain to me personally for me to even give it a try.

These products like the CC Cream and mascara have some of the best reviews. Not sure where your getting bad reviews. Yes there are a few which you will have with any products but these are the best ones.

New Contributor

Does anyone know the difference between Confidence in a Compact foundation and CC cream? 

Regular Contributor

I have found that as soon as these "niche" brands that were developed with a lot of enthusiasm and innovation are sold to a big Corporate Group, things change fast, and usually for the worse.

Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals, Ojon, Tarte, IT Cosmetics, Philosphy, and even Paula's Choice - al suffer from a downturn in quality, and the introduction of a bunch of very similar products.

I can just imagine  what these boardroom meetings must be like....all about marketing and sales, with a complete loss of the innovation and vision that created these lines in the first place.

As soon as I hear one of my favorite companies has been sold, I move on to find a new, up and coming cosmetic company, and hope they hang in there as long as possible before selling.

I have wasted way too much money on products that have been "dumbed down" by corporate.