Respected Contributor

IT cosmetics matte vs. the regular IT CC cream

I got the IT cc TSV with the matte version.  I like it.  Yesterday I put the regular on one side and the matte on the other.  At first the matte was matte and the other side had a shinier look. I had to use bye bye pores powder to make them look the same.  I wear medium and the matte is a smidge lighter but still is fine.  As the day went on they were both shiny as I have oily skin especially in the hot humid florida weather.  At the end of the day they looked the same. I used nothing on my face but a toner before applying.  I have used so many primers and always used on one side of my face to see difference and never found one to do anything.   I like the matte and will continue to use that since at least it starts off matte.  I have 68 year old skin and both finds my wrinkles but so far they all do that even powder foundation.

Super Contributor

Re: IT cosmetics matte vs. the regular IT CC cream

Thank you for this information. I was considering the matte product but not sure. If it ends up like the regular cc cream for those of us with oily skin and live in high heat and high humidity then changing may not be in the cards for me. I think i will stick with the original. Thanks for sharing.