Honored Contributor

Re: IT cosmetics TSV on the 13th

@mimi5775 wrote:

@ccassaday

Why don't they let us have a choice of different combos on the tsv's?

Now that would be an idea...it would sell more products on these TSV's so it'd be a win for Q and us!

@mimi5775  ITA. Sorry I didn’t read your post before having the same idea! 😏

Respected Contributor

QVC is becoming the IT channel. I wish they'd have more variety in the brands. IT, Josie and Philosophy are on way too often. How about some Bare Minerals, Laura Geller and other brands. Some new to QVC brands would be nice to see too.
Esteemed Contributor

I assume because this is a skincare tsv it will be in the $69 or $79 price range. If it was in the $59 range I would get it and order the medium and give the foundation to my mom. It would still be a great deal. But at $69 or $79 it doesn’t make it such a great deal.

Contributor

Tarte Cosmetics sometimes offers a build your own kit on their website!

It's usually just available for a day or two, so you need to sign up to their emails ... but I did one in back in November which was 7 products (you picked the bag, brush, foundation, cheek, lip, eye, and mascara products you wanted from a relatively extensive list of each ... 5-8 choices I think?) for $63.  It was a fantastic bargain.

BareMinerals does the same thing for skincare sometimes, including one that ends today, but it's only an ok deal, not a fantastic one.

Valued Contributor

I saw a "sneak peak" on the IT Facebook page and it appears that the posters that said it was skin care, Confidence in a Compact and a brush are correct.  Jamie was telling about it and saying this special deal was available all day Saturday on QVC.

If the products are a decent size and the price isn't the kind that I have to take out a bank loan to get it I might be interested.

Respected Contributor

My wish would be that beauty vendors offered choices with or without brushes. I just don't need a brush with every TVS when offered with foundations.
Honored Contributor

This is why I miss the InsideQ magazine. They didn't have pictures of all the TSVs, but did of some. Now QVC just keeps you in the dark about them ( I haven't gotten emails for the TSVs in a couple of years even though I am supposed to be signed up for them).

Esteemed Contributor

If the price is good for the three skincare items then I would just give away the foundation and brush. But I will probably pass. I still have the other eye cream and a Dr Denise eye cream. I also still have a PC cleanser I haven’t opened. I will see what the price ends up being. I do think it’s a super kid especially if you like the foundation. 

Contributor

TSV is pretty clear on IT cosmetics facebook page even though Jamie is trying to cover it with her hands:

full size Confidence in a Cream moisturizer (2 oz.) $48.

full size Confidence in an Eye Cream (0.5 oz)... new for QVC but ULTA carries this for $38

full size Confidence in a Compact Serum Foundation (.63 oz.) WITH Brush (#704) $39.54  

(the above is a deal on QVC website... if sold separately, compact $38, brush $48)

full size Confidence in a Cleanser (5 oz.)

Super Contributor

I love IT for many of their makeup items. Not at all interested in their skincare or the compact serum foundation. I will definitely pass on this one.