Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT cosmetics TSV on the 13th

I want all the skincare. And it’s still a good value for just the skincare. But it’s just not the right time for me. I still need to use up what I have as far as cleanser and eye cream.  I just do not like the foundation. So it makes it a little less of a value. If I did order it I would order the medium and give it to my mom.

Honored Contributor

I would like to try this,

not sure of the color of the foundation though,   

I might go to Ulta to compare

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I would like to try this,

not sure of the color of the foundation though,   

I might go to Ulta to compare

@jackthebear - Going to check out the foundation in person is the best idea. I just wanted to tell you IT usually has a blog running the day of the TSV where you can ask questions. A while ago I needed help with the color of a foundation. I asked on the blog and Jacqueline was a huge help to me. She matched me perfectly! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I do like the foundation, but haven't tried the skin care or cleanser.  At $80, it's an easy pass for me.

New Contributor

I agree about missing the QVC monthly magazine!  I found it very helpful to see the schedule as well as information about some of the TSV’s. 

BRING IT BACK!  PLEASE!!

Honored Contributor

Preordered TSV- Medium. 😍

Respected Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

I do like the foundation, but haven't tried the skin care or cleanser.  At $80, it's an easy pass for me.

$90. I appreciate Q pricing their products so high, makes passing easy 

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

@ItsME wrote:

$90. I appreciate Q pricing their products so high, makes passing easy 

I don't think the price is high if based on the price of the pieces individually, but if we don't need all of them, then it is, and we all have priorities for our money

Honored Contributor

I went to Ulta this morning to check out the colors

I wear Light in the CCcream, however I thought the light in the confidence was a bit too light for me and the medium is pink-ish.

I would recommend taking a trip to Ulta to look first,  b/c they will tell you "everyone" can wear the medium, as they always will.

Honored Contributor

I'm on the fence, I don't know if I should order or not. Also I like to budget my money and wish I knew what the Becca TSV was going to be.