Super Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
^^^ I'm trying to figure out the blogger's name and I can't. Lol.

Do you know the movie? That'll be easy to find out, if not.

As for the first part of her name, the company is very well known; slightly upscale. Google is your friend! Even if you only figure out part of it, strategic Google wording will lead you to it Smiley Happy.

Super Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
Got it! Man, that was tough. Sort of.

Oh, good!

New Contributor

Wow I'm dumb and completely stumped>>boohoo

Super Contributor
Y can't you post what the products are
Honored Contributor

@SparklyTiara wrote:

A beauty blogger has a quick "sneak peek," where she basically lists what's in it, but only has a stock photo of one of the items (not a new item). I can't say who the blogger is (or what's in the kit), but she shares the last part of her "name" with an awful Mariah Carey movie! The first part of her name is the same as an American leather handbag/accessories company with an iconic letter signature print.

Thanks for the hints! The TSV sounds like one I want to try. I've never used a cushion compact foundation before. For those still trying to figure the clues out, the handbag company - think of Cinderella and what the pumpkin turns into! Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

@Tara811 wrote:
Y can't you post what the products are

@Tara811 I can't say because it will be deleted by the moderators. 

@beach-mom If I weren't sticking to an all natural/organic skin care and makeup mantra, I'd be all over this TSV! Thank you for elaborating on the hint! That's a good way to put it; I hope more people can figure it out.

I'll also say that the letter in the handbag company's signature print is a "C." As I said in a previous post, Google is your friend!

Super Contributor

@LassLizzie wrote:

Wow I'm dumb and completely stumped>>boohoo

@LassLizzie You are certainly not dumb! The handbag clue is tough, if that's not your "thing," but it can be found out. Maybe beach-mom's clue will help you. Good luck! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Everybody but everybody has a foundation cream stored in a sponge compact. The reviews of just the CC cream in a sponge compact are poor to average as customers who have tried this foundation complain how little product there is for the same price as the tube. 

Look up the CC cream A337109 or A257368 to read reviews of just the IT Cosmetics CC cream in a compact.

Super Contributor

@TY You have the right product, but it's not their CC cream in a compact. It's a different type of foundation altogether. It's true that there's not a lot of product in the compact, though. If memory serves, it's .33 oz. I tried this product back in May of 2014 when it was hot off the presses at Ulta. I believe IT was one of the first American companies to come out with a cushion compact foundation. There are a lot more now!

IT did come out with a CC cream compact in last January's TSV, which contained the same product that's in the tube, but this is not that compact. That dispenser was frustrating! It was a good idea, but not well executed, in my opinion. 

Frequent Contributor
Oh dear lord... here. They can delete it if they want to. The secrecy is ridiculous.

A Tiny Sneak Peek At The January 2016 ItCosmetics Crazy Awesome Value Set For QVC

IMG_3474

It’s coming… The next big “One Day Only”, value priced set from It Cosmetics for QVC will be available soon! I’ll be giving you as much info and sneak peeks as i’m allowed to. For now, mark your calendars for Saturday, January 16, 2016 starting right at Midnight Eastern Time. If a pre-sale item number becomes available to the public, I will add that to the info as always!

What I can tell you for now is that there are 6 full sized products all geared towards achieving beautifully natural looking, radiant glow. One of the products in the set that is my personal favorite for winter blah skin is the CC+ Veil Cushion Compact Foundation that is a relatively newer product to It Cosmetics. This is actually a newer type of foundation in the makeup world in general and started in Korea which is where BB’s & CC’s originated as well. You may have heard a ton of buzz the last year on the explosion of “Korean Beauty” especially when it comes to skincare. Trust me, my peeps really know there stuff and i’m so excited that more & more of the Korean skin philosophy is making its way here in the U.S.

Cushion Compact

What I love about cushion compacts in general is that they are completely WEIGHTLESS. Imagine all the benefits of your favorite BB or CC cream (anti-aging serum, SPF 50+ non-chemical sun protection, moisturizer, primer) poured into a compact in a lighter, nearly water-like consistency yet it’s buildable to medium coverage. This type of foundation is ideal for those with normal to drier skin OR for anyone with any skin type who PREFERS a more glowy finish. Also, if you can’t stand the feel of foundation, this is a must-try because you literally feel nothing on your skin. This is as weightless as any foundation comes yet it still offers buildable coverage.

The only downside to the cushion compacts i’ve tried before is that I go through them twice as fast as other types of foundations. Granted, I prefer a medium to full coverage so I have to use slightly more than someone who prefers very light but guess what?! In this particular set, it actually comes with for the first time ever, a refill cartridge!

What else comes in the kit? Two brushes, one that is my all-time personal favorite “magic brush”, duo fiber cream blush brush (brand new to me & excited to test out), a cream blush in a brand new shade (i’ve never tried any of their cream blushes before!) & a lipstick (new shade). That’s all I can share for now but stay tuned to my blog because I will be revealing the rest of the products very soon in a detailed video with close-up shots of the product like I always do! Don’t forget to set a reminder on your smart phones & write it into your planners now. Every time I share one of these amazing, One Day Exclusive kits, I get messages afterwards that someone missed out because they forgot! So plan ahead now and prepare so you don’t miss out on your foundation shade.

Muah! XOXO!

Tiffany Smiley Happy

JANUARY 9, 2016
LEAVE A COMMENT