Honored Contributor

Re: IT cosmetic TSV

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

NO MORE JE NE SAIS Q!!!  I do like the compact though.

No kidding.  I have that in my purse right now.  I loved it when I first got it.  Now, I'm not sure what happened.  On first application it's a nice color but as I reapply throughout the day, the color gets more garrish.   

ETA:  This thread is like a Who's on First skit!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Karena wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Ha-haaaaa!!! @winamac1 You made me LOL!!! 

Hi Karena.  I used to like Je Ne Sais Q, and the color turns someothing purply and hideous on me.  I love pinks, but this one does not work.    uggh  she puts it in most TSV's.  Heck, I LOVE pink, and I don't care for this after a half hour or so.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

Oh shoot! Getting my years mixed up! And I was all set to order it too!. Darn! Forgot it was 2016...lol! Thanks for letting me know!

Honored Contributor

@SparklyTiara wrote:

At the risk of it being deleted, here's a screen shot I took from Jen Luv's Reviews ("What's Up in Makeup" YouTube video around the 17 minute mark):

Screenshot_2016-01-11-18-26-15-1.png

@CalMom, the brush looks to be the same as QVC sold with IT's cream blush and still sells with the creme Vitality Disk.

WHOA! I am so getting that!  I'm glad to see the foundation has a refill now...smart.  The Creme blush ROCKS...well, quite frankly all the items in this TSV Rock!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Karena wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Seriously Karena....I multitask so I don't pay enough attention at times, LOL.  I really do need to stop skimming things and then replying without really looking.  MY BAD!!  Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor
Does the foundation product have sunscreen?
Respected Contributor

@Blondelle wrote:
Does the foundation product have sunscreen?

It has an SPF of 50.  Below is the link to the CC Veil SPF50 product that is sold individually.

http://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-CC-Veil-SPF-50-Foundation-Cushion-Compact-with-Brush.product.A257368...

What is it: IT Cosmetics(R) CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation is your SPF 50+ sunscreen; sheer-to-medium, buildable-coverage foundation; antiaging serum; moisturizer; and primer. It's formulated to brighten the appearance of your complexion, improve the look of skin tone, and help to reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines. So lightweight, it feels like nothing on your skin while giving you hydrating coverage. The innovative fluid-filled cushion compact allows you to use just the amount of product needed for each application and makes carrying easy.

Who is it for: Anyone who wants foundation that feels light as air on the skin, plus antiaging benefits and full sun protection. Anyone who wants a healthy-looking, radiant complexion.

Why is it different: Infused with ingredients, including peptides; niacin; hyaluronic acid; vitamins A, C, and E; and hydrolyzed collagen, CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation brightens and color-corrects skin while providing skin-care benefits. A new concept in foundation and skin care, CC+ Veil combines color pigments with Drops of Light Technology to give you sheer-to-medium buildable coverage with a bright, luminous finish. The SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad-spectrum sunscreen protects your skin from the sun without looking or feeling heavy.

The innovative cushion compact allows for the thin consistency of this hydrating fluid to dispense onto the included sponge or foundation brush (not included) without being over applied. Both the compact and foundation are created to help you get your most beautiful, hydrated skin at home or on the go.

How do I use it: Apply to clean skin or over moisturizer (not included) to even out skin tone and get a luminous finish.

From IT Cosmetics.

Includes:

• 0.34-fl oz CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation
  • Imported

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Karena wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Hi Karena.  I used to like Je Ne Sais Q, and the color turns someothing purply and hideous on me.  I love pinks, but this one does not work.    uggh  she puts it in most TSV's.  Heck, I LOVE pink, and I don't care for this after a half hour or so.  

@winamac1 I know, some people are JNSQ done! LOL I am thinking this is not the stain version, so it will be a regular lipstick, but what is the intended color? The pretty version it is initially, or the crazy bright pink that emerges after a few hours? Woman LOL

Super Contributor

I love  the pink blush and lipstick colors.  I know they can look bright in the compact but I feel they look good on once applied correctly.  I bought a physicians formula pink blush that looked similar to the pics of the tsv shown on this blog.  Very bright and very pink!  I got so so many compliments on my complexion wearing that pink pink blush color.  Adds life and a youthful glow.  I'm not talking overdone hot pink cheeks here.....I'm talking about a flush of color...well blended and not overdone.  I'm a young 40 something (in my own opinion LOL).  I think as we get older, we need a bit  (just a bit)  more color in our face. I'm super excited to get this tsv.  Think I'll love it. 

Honored Contributor

@Karena wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Karena wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1 I know, some people are JNSQ done! LOL I am thinking this is not the stain version, so it will be a regular lipstick, but what is the intended color? The pretty version it is initially, or the crazy bright pink that emerges after a few hours? Woman LOL

Hi Karena....good question.  I love the initial pretty pink, but I don't look good in bright, neon magenta.  Smiley Sad