Valued Contributor

What is mentioned here is NOT the 1/16 January TSV that was shown and reviewed on another website where the blogger received a pre release version of the TSV. That one included a compact version od the CC cream, an eye CC cream concealer with slanted metal applicator, a finishing powder that could also be a lightweight foundation and a blurred lines lipstick in a new version. 

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

After seeing the pic, it's an easy pass for me.  The blush is way too pink for me and so is the lipstick.  Way too bright.  I just don't like dual ended brushes.  Thanks for posting the pic.  Much appreciated. 

You're right, @BlingQueen022 these do look too pink in the picture, but I'm not sure that is really how they will look in person.  I'd wait to see this presented.  But if it is this color, it's a pass for me too.

Respected Contributor

@Blondelle wrote:

What is mentioned here is NOT the 1/16 January TSV that was shown and reviewed on another website where the blogger received a pre release version of the TSV. That one included a compact version od the CC cream, an eye CC cream concealer with slanted metal applicator, a finishing powder that could also be a lightweight foundation and a blurred lines lipstick in a new version. 

What you're mentioning @Blondelle is last year's TSV from January 2015, not the 1/16 TSV coming up.

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@SparklyTiara wrote:

At the risk of it being deleted, here's a screen shot I took from Jen Luv's Reviews ("What's Up in Makeup" YouTube video around the 17 minute mark):

Screenshot_2016-01-11-18-26-15-1.png

@CalMom, the brush looks to be the same as QVC sold with IT's cream blush and still sells with the creme Vitality Disk.

Thanks!

Thanks!  The two sided brush is the brush Jaime includes with most of her TSVs. I have 3 already and I just gave one away as a gift. The other large brush comes with the large creme disc. I don't have that one but I have the other large disk with that beautiful fat, full brush which was part of a TSV in the summer of 2012.  The lipstick is a pink...don't know if it that je ne se qui...and I hope not.  I am tempted to test the Veil Compact and the creme blush.  Not the greatest TSV but if this is your first TSV purchase, then it would be interesting.

I don't know why this would be deleted as posts from youtube videos are often provided. This helps spread the word about the upcoming TSV. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jcH1weGolg   The TSV is at 17 minutes.

Trusted Contributor

thank you for this. i'm having a migraine and couldn't for the life of me have figured out the clues. Cat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

I"m so confused.    LOL

Does anyone have a pic of this TSV?  Maybe I missed the pic.  I don't like the je ne sais q lipstick--turns fuchsia.  I like the looks of the blush as I love pink blushes, but I guess this isn't the TSV.

Call me "not following the thread well".  L O L

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Re: IT cosmetic TSV

[ Edited ]

@winamac1, look 2 posts above yours. DogLvr quoted a post of the picture I shared. Smiley Happy

ETA: It's actually a quote of your quote of my post, where you're saying "Thanks!" for the picture. How funny!

Honored Contributor

@SparklyTiara wrote:

@winamac1, look 2 posts above yours. DogLvr quoted a post of the picture I shared. Smiley Happy

ETA: It's actually a quote of your quote of my post, where you're saying "Thanks!" for the picture. How funny!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@SparklyTiara wrote:

Lol I thought that picture was an error Sparkly.  I read further and saw that is the TSV so said thx lol

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

NO MORE JE NE SAIS Q!!!  I do like the compact though.

Ha-haaaaa!!! @winamac1 You made me LOL!!!