Respected Contributor

Coach Glitter says "What else comes in the kit? Two brushes, one that is my all-time personal favorite “magic brush”, duo fiber cream blush brush (brand new to me & excited to test out), a cream blush in a brand new shade (i’ve never tried any of their cream blushes before!) & a lipstick (new shade).  That’s all I can share for now but stay tuned to my blog because I will be revealing the rest of the products very soon in a detailed video with close-up shots of the product like I always do! Don’t forget to set a reminder on your smart phones & write it into your planners now. Every time I share one of these amazing, One Day Exclusive kits, I get messages afterwards that someone missed out because they forgot! So plan ahead now and prepare so you don’t miss out on your foundation shade."

Jan 2016 TSV

Veil Compact

Veil Foundation refill

Lipstick - New Shade

Creme Blush - New Shade

Brush 1 - Have no idea what someone would call a "Magic Brush" but I am assuming it is one to apply the creme Veil Foundation. I am assuming it is the one that comes with the Veil Foundation compact.

Brush 2 - duo fiber cream blush brush - which may be new? Can''t figure it out.

Honored Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
Got it! Man, that was tough. Sort of.

what?? lol

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

NO MORE JE NE SAIS Q!!!  I do like the compact though.

Honored Contributor

@starrynite2020 wrote:

The tsv will have 6 products...  Fluid veil foundation with a refill,  a cream blush a new blurred lines lipstick in both je ne sais quoi 2 brushes. 

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

NO MORE JE NE SAIS Q!!!  I do like the compact though.

I'm with you. However, the lipstick is a new color. I don't know where that info came from as Coach Glitter said the color was new.

Watch for YouTube Videos Posting this week of the IT TSV for January 16th 2016.  Bloggers are sent the TSV ahead of time and usually post the week prior.

Happy New Year Everyone.

Respected Contributor
@winamac a clue was given earlier on how to find the TSV preview online. I couldn't figure it out at first, but then I did!
Super Contributor

Re: IT cosmetic TSV

[ Edited ]

At the risk of it being deleted, here's a screen shot I took from Jen Luv's Reviews ("What's Up in Makeup" YouTube video around the 17 minute mark):

Screenshot_2016-01-11-18-26-15-1.png

@CalMom, the brush looks to be the same as QVC sold with IT's cream blush and still sells with the creme Vitality Disk.

Honored Contributor

@SparklyTiara wrote:

At the risk of it being deleted, here's a screen shot I took from Jen Luv's Reviews ("What's Up in Makeup" YouTube video around the 17 minute mark):

Screenshot_2016-01-11-18-26-15-1.png

@CalMom, the brush looks to be the same as QVC sold with IT's cream blush and still sells with the creme Vitality Disk.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
@winamac1 a clue was given earlier on how to find the TSV preview online. I couldn't figure it out at first, but then I did!

LOL  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

After seeing the pic, it's an easy pass for me.  The blush is way too pink for me and so is the lipstick.  Way too bright.  I just don't like dual ended brushes.  Thanks for posting the pic.  Much appreciated.