Esteemed Contributor

@End of October wrote:
Oh dear lord... here. They can delete it if they want to. The secrecy is ridiculous.

A Tiny Sneak Peek At The January 2016 ItCosmetics Crazy Awesome Value Set For QVC

IMG_3474

It’s coming… The next big “One Day Only”, value priced set from It Cosmetics for QVC will be available soon! I’ll be giving you as much info and sneak peeks as i’m allowed to. For now, mark your calendars for Saturday, January 16, 2016 starting right at Midnight Eastern Time. If a pre-sale item number becomes available to the public, I will add that to the info as always!

What I can tell you for now is that there are 6 full sized products all geared towards achieving beautifully natural looking, radiant glow. One of the products in the set that is my personal favorite for winter blah skin is the CC+ Veil Cushion Compact Foundation that is a relatively newer product to It Cosmetics. This is actually a newer type of foundation in the makeup world in general and started in Korea which is where BB’s & CC’s originated as well. You may have heard a ton of buzz the last year on the explosion of “Korean Beauty” especially when it comes to skincare. Trust me, my peeps really know there stuff and i’m so excited that more & more of the Korean skin philosophy is making its way here in the U.S.

Cushion Compact

What I love about cushion compacts in general is that they are completely WEIGHTLESS. Imagine all the benefits of your favorite BB or CC cream (anti-aging serum, SPF 50+ non-chemical sun protection, moisturizer, primer) poured into a compact in a lighter, nearly water-like consistency yet it’s buildable to medium coverage. This type of foundation is ideal for those with normal to drier skin OR for anyone with any skin type who PREFERS a more glowy finish. Also, if you can’t stand the feel of foundation, this is a must-try because you literally feel nothing on your skin. This is as weightless as any foundation comes yet it still offers buildable coverage.

The only downside to the cushion compacts i’ve tried before is that I go through them twice as fast as other types of foundations. Granted, I prefer a medium to full coverage so I have to use slightly more than someone who prefers very light but guess what?! In this particular set, it actually comes with for the first time ever, a refill cartridge!

What else comes in the kit? Two brushes, one that is my all-time personal favorite “magic brush”, duo fiber cream blush brush (brand new to me & excited to test out), a cream blush in a brand new shade (i’ve never tried any of their cream blushes before!) & a lipstick (new shade). That’s all I can share for now but stay tuned to my blog because I will be revealing the rest of the products very soon in a detailed video with close-up shots of the product like I always do! Don’t forget to set a reminder on your smart phones & write it into your planners now. Every time I share one of these amazing, One Day Exclusive kits, I get messages afterwards that someone missed out because they forgot! So plan ahead now and prepare so you don’t miss out on your foundation shade.

Muah! XOXO!

Tiffany Smiley Happy

JANUARY 9, 2016
LEAVE A COMMENT

@End of October Thank you so much for posting what's in the upcoming tsv.  Yes you are right, this shouldn't have been such a darn secret.  How annoying this thread became.  I learned something from that and that is I won't be too willing anymore on these boards to offer any kind of info concerning upcoming products or anything.  Just not appreciated or worth it.  As for the tsv, I'm really interested and will be purchasing it just alone to add to my brush set from IT cosmetics.  The cushion foundation sounds very interesting also.  

Thanks for being so brave to post what you did.  Geeeeeeeeeeeeesh, you might think you were giving out nuclear secrets or something  Have a great rest of the weekend.

Respected Contributor
I tried the new compact formulation at Ulta several months ago. I really liked the product. Until it oxidized to an Oompa Loompa Orange within an hour. I tried it with several different primers, no primer, different moisturizers, etc. It oxidized every time.
Super Contributor
Thank you so very much. I agree this is ridiculous that Qvc won't reveal this tsv. I know most of us get early emails about upcoming tsvs especially about it cosmetics so we can purchase it early. Soooo frustrating
Respected Contributor

The TSV is sounding like a let down, I hate when that happens. Looks like I might just be sticking with CC Cream and Celebration for awhile. Smiley Sad Was hoping is would be a bit more awesome than it is sounding!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

I agree the secrecy can be annoying, but I find it fun and a little gratifying when I find something out about it through my own digging. Why I didn't post the contents of the TSV had nothing to do with a lack of bravery; I figured if I did share and the post got deleted (or the thread shut down), only those who saw it before that happened would know what was in it; if I posted hints and let people figure it out themselves, more people would be able to access that information. My intent was not to further any secrecy--it was quite the opposite. I suppose it's also a matter of perspective: you can see it as a game or challenge, or you can view it as a frustration/annoyance.

@Rachb, that's really unfortunate! I wore it all summer after first trying it. Isn't it interesting how makeup behaves on different people?

Honored Contributor

@SparklyTiara wrote:

I agree the secrecy can be annoying, but I find it fun and a little gratifying when I find something out about it through my own digging. Why I didn't post the contents of the TSV had nothing to do with a lack of bravery; I figured if I did share and the post got deleted (or the thread shut down), only those who saw it before that happened would know what was in it; if I posted hints and let people figure it out themselves, more people would be able to access that information. My intent was not to further any secrecy--it was quite the opposite. I suppose it's also a matter of perspective: you can see it as a game or challenge, or you can view it as a frustration/annoyance.

@Rachb, that's really unfortunate! I wore it all summer after first trying it. Isn't it interesting how makeup behaves on different people?

Thank you for the clues! I appreciate everything you did. Not only do you risk the chance of a deleted post if you post everything, but it's more fun to figure it out earlier!

It' kind of like the TV show The Bachelor. When I first started watching, I belonged to a group of "sleuthers," who would analyze screencaps and clues to figure out the finalists. Now it's all over the Internet - no fun any more! Smiley Sad

SparklyTiara - did you find the shades consistent with the Celebration foundation? I don't use her CC cream, so I can't relate to that, but I'm trying to think if I would wear Light or Medium. In the video here, Leah wears Medium. I'm close to her complexion range, but I usually wear Light. But then again, in the Celebration foundation, I do wear Medium! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: IT cosmetic TSV

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom wrote:

Thank you for the clues! I appreciate everything you did. Not only do you risk the chance of a deleted post if you post everything, but it's more fun to figure it out earlier!

It' kind of like the TV show The Bachelor. When I first started watching, I belonged to a group of "sleuthers," who would analyze screencaps and clues to figure out the finalists. Now it's all over the Internet - no fun any more! Smiley Sad

SparklyTiara - did you find the shades consistent with the Celebration foundation? I don't use her CC cream, so I can't relate to that, but I'm trying to think if I would wear Light or Medium. In the video here, Leah wears Medium. I'm close to her complexion range, but I usually wear Light. But then again, in the Celebration foundation, I do wear Medium! Smiley Happy

Thank you, @beach-mom. It sounds as though we're of the same mind on things like this Smiley Happy

As far as the shades go, I'd say they're not really comparable to Celebration Foundation--it's closer to the CC cream, but it's really it's own shade range, if that makes sense. I wear Tan in practically all foundations, but have to wear Rich in Celebration Foundation because Tan is slightly too light on me. I did wear Tan in the CC cream, though. In the CC+ Veil, I wore Tan, too; it wasn't as dark as the Tan CC cream, but it was close, making it darker than the Celebration Foundation. Go with your gut instict from watching the video. I can't speak to Light or Medium, but for Tan, the Celebration Foundation is lighter than the CC+ Veil. Based on that, I'd say Light may be the shade for you, but I'd hate to steer you wrong!

Hope that helps!

New Contributor

Re: IT cosmetic TSV

[ Edited ]

The tsv will have 6 products...  Fluid veil foundation with a refill,  a cream blush a new blurred lines lipstick in both je ne sais quoi 2 brushes. 

Trusted Contributor

@SparklyTiara wrote:

@TY You have the right product, but it's not their CC cream in a compact. It's a different type of foundation altogether. It's true that there's not a lot of product in the compact, though. If memory serves, it's .33 oz. I tried this product back in May of 2014 when it was hot off the presses at Ulta. I believe IT was one of the first American companies to come out with a cushion compact foundation. There are a lot more now!

IT did come out with a CC cream compact in last January's TSV, which contained the same product that's in the tube, but this is not that compact. That dispenser was frustrating! It was a good idea, but not well executed, in my opinion. 

I just found out how little is in these compacts! :-O

I used my Amore Pacific brand one up last week..I had it stowed away to try, it has the compact idea like "It's" compact w/sponge,I do believe Amore Pacific was one of the 1st that I ever saw like this.

THEN "It"came on board with it and now Sephora has a SLEW of them..all have about the same amount of product in it (a weenesy bit !!!) I was shocked I barely used it 8 times!!! so help me only 8.

Sad...liked it too, it has a refill so whohooo I can use it on specail days now knowing only 8 appliactions are in there..oh my #$*WORD@#$$

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

@SparklyTiara wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

Thank you, @beach-mom. It sounds as though we're of the same mind on things like this Smiley Happy

As far as the shades go, I'd say they're not really comparable to Celebration Foundation--it's closer to the CC cream, but it's really it's own shade range, if that makes sense. I wear Tan in practically all foundations, but have to wear Rich in Celebration Foundation because Tan is slightly too light on me. I did wear Tan in the CC cream, though. In the CC+ Veil, I wore Tan, too; it wasn't as dark as the Tan CC cream, but it was close, making it darker than the Celebration Foundation. Go with your gut instict from watching the video. I can't speak to Light or Medium, but for Tan, the Celebration Foundation is lighter than the CC+ Veil. Based on that, I'd say Light may be the shade for you, but I'd hate to steer you wrong!

Hope that helps!

BTW, the Celebration Compact (Black) is darker than the Illumination Compact (White). I have both in medium and the illumination is clearly lighter.  I purchased a previous TSV with the Jumbo CC cream which works for me. I have not purchased the veil compact that is in this current TSV Jan 2016, so I will definitely order 1 TSV.