Valued Contributor

This may have been asked already, if so I am sorry,  Does anyone what the TSV is going to have in it?

Honored Contributor

I don't know if it's been discussed before but it's not on the site I generally check.

I want to think there is some type of new powder foundation in it but I could be wrong.

Frequent Contributor

I'm wondering the same thing.  It's getting closer so maybe someone will know something.  Hope its Celebration Foundation. 

Honored Contributor

Is it this month? If so, it is not featured in the Insider. The only IT product featured is the new moisturizer.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

think the 16th or 19th...I have seen both!

Trusted Contributor

@beautybrowsing wrote:

I'm wondering the same thing.  It's getting closer so maybe someone will know something.  Hope its Celebration Foundation. 

And I am hoping it's NOT that same old Clebration Foundation lol....sorry, see it way too much. Not being nasty here....just too much of it seen on QVC!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

@beautybrowsing.  I hope so too... I just hit bottom of my current compact, so I'll be looking to replace it, either with the same or something new.  I think they had a compact foundation tsv in December, so I'm not optomistic.  It will probably be a liquid cc or foundation.

Super Contributor

Re: IT cosmetic TSV

[ Edited ]

A beauty blogger has a quick "sneak peek," where she basically lists what's in it, but only has a stock photo of one of the items (not a new item). I can't say who the blogger is (or what's in the kit), but she shares the last part of her "name" with an awful Mariah Carey movie! The first part of her name is the same as an American leather handbag/accessories company with an iconic letter signature print.

Respected Contributor
^^^ I'm trying to figure out the blogger's name and I can't. Lol.
Respected Contributor
Got it! Man, that was tough. Sort of.