Valued Contributor

Anyone know what the next IT TSV will be? I think it's scheduled aorund Nov 20th?

Honored Contributor

Your TOP 5 Superstars and more is a collection of your game-changing, life-changing products. Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer- your full face coverage that never creases/cracks. Celebration Illumination- your hydrating powder foundation. Brow Power is your universal brow pencil that matches all hair colors. Hello Lashes- your 5-in-1 volumizing mascara. Vitality Lip flush- your balm, gloss, lipstick &stain in one! Heavenly Luxe Master Brush is BRAND NEW! RecSmiley Sadbrush,.28 Concealer, .30 Foundation,.0056Brow Pencil,.11 Lipstick JeNeSaisQuoi,& .33 mascara.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

A273980 is the item number and it is on Nov 20 for $60.00

Respected Contributor
Other than contouring around the nose, and maybe around the eyes, I'm trying to figure out how one would use that brush.
Respected Contributor

I keep saying it, but I am truly done with kits.  I have more concealer than I will ever use, and I just hate having to toss these skincare and makeup products.  I just threw away a ton of dr denese.  Hardly a bargain if it goes bad before I can use.  Concerning IT.  I have tried, and tried, but I really don't like the mascara.  They weird brush design doesn't help either.   

Valued Contributor

I prefer their tight line mascara to the Hello Lashes.  I am trying Hello and when it is used up I am saying goodbye to that product.

Respected Contributor

I have almost everything in that kit already. An easy no go for me.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Regular Contributor

I was really hoping that her new foundation would be a part of this TSV.  I don't want to buy it from her infomercial, getting on auto ship and such.  Is it available anywhere else????

New Contributor

I think I know how you feel about kits.  What I decided to do is donate what I don't used,wrong shade or not something I need, to a womens shelter.  I have lots of cream samples, things they could used.

Respected Contributor

I've had good luck with some kits, but you have to be choosy. This kit doesn't look bad, but I never have liked color-changing lip products. I can't tell what color it's going to change on me.

The best kit I ever did get around here was the Bare Minerals kit in the ikat makeup case. For some reason, it's about as good a kit as I've ever had--even the case is amazing. I use the bigger part of the case to hold my daily makeup on my counter and put the BE stuff in the smaller zip case for carrying around. 

One or two of the IT kits have been good for me but I don't need more powder foundation. It lasts a long time. I'm off the Laura Geller kits due to too much shimmer in the eye shadow and blush or I don't like cream blush in pots. Like you said, they may or may not work.