Frequent Contributor

Re: IT TSV very big disappointment

Even after I posted this thread I went back & forth all day but finally stuck with my guns & sent it back yesterday. I'd rather be out the $7 for sending it back than out the $70 for just liking 1 or 2 products. On a side note I'm looking the regular cc cream toped off with mally porless professional powder foundation I got in a kit the staying power of the 2 are awesome darn near all day with just blotting up some excess oil in my T zone & the 2 combined is a total perfect match for my skin IT cc in light & mally in fair 2 thumbs up
Valued Contributor

IT's cc does not run dark per IT's descriptions. They say it runs light and I have to agree. Less is better when it comes to IT. Using too much gives a funky color.

Super Contributor

I wonder if they darkened the new concealer after getting complaints about the BBUE running dark? For example, in Bye Bye Under Eye I wear Medium, and I wear light in the CC cream. I would probably wear light-medium in the CC cream if there's one and would prefer an under eye brightener in yellow or salmon undertones, but it does cover well on me. I was torn on the CC cream delivery system (seemed to me the regular 1 oz would be fine for traveling) and had seen the lipstick on bloggers and it was very light compared to how the actual lipstick looks. If it'd been the same color, I think we'd all have loved it! For sure I think they need to get their darker shades right. I decided not to buy last minute as I have a lot of foundation, but figured it would be a hit. I'm sorry to hear it's not.