Honored Contributor

Re: IT TSV very big disappointment

I love a lot of the IT products but I didn't feel I could use this set. Also the eye concealer I've used before and if it gets in my eye by accident it stings like crazy... at least for me it does.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Q4U said:

I love a lot of the IT products but I didn't feel I could use this set. Also the eye concealer I've used before and if it gets in my eye by accident it stings like crazy... at least for me it does.

Yup, it does sting like crazy as some did get in my eye already. I'm almost afraid to use and my just use my usual eye cream from SkinCeuticals under the IT Bye Bye under eye regular concealer.

Respected Contributor

I love this TSV! It works pretty perfect for me. Shade does run a tad darker than the tube of cc cream but it still works for me. Sorry it's not hitting the mark for others. Maybe more shades might have been in the cards for all,to be happy. I love the lip color, gives a nice pink nude color.

Valued Contributor

This is my first purchase from this line. I ordered the light and the color works well for me. I like all the products except the eye concealer. I think it actually highlights my under eye area. I probably will keep it and try the other eye product. The other 3 products plus brush still make it a good value.

Super Contributor

Oh, no! I ordered the medium after seeing HotandFlashy's review. She uses the medium and we have the same coloring. Hoping it is okay. If not...maybe in summer? But NOT if it turns orange!

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the Light as that is what wear in the CC Cream in the tube. I was really looking forward to the CC Eye Cream, but it is so dark, it makes my dark circles look worse. This color is NOT light and now I will be charged shipping to return it. Vendors should be required to have some consistency or not penalize the consumer if they mess up. I am definitely not "the fairest of the fair" so I don't think going down a shade will help. I think they made a mistake on colors and that's how it ended up being TSV. That sales tactic seems to be occurring more and more.
Respected Contributor

Kate, I thought Hot n Flashy had said she wore medium, but she wrote that she was wearing light in the video.

I don't understand why under-eye products aren't matte. Not chalky matte, but certainly not shiny or luminous! This is one reason they say to powder over eye concealer. Big no in my book, nothing makes the lines look worse than powder, despite what they all say.

Respected Contributor

I have the medium. It's not orange on me. It's neutral. The eye cream is darker in medium than the other eye concealer I have but it's ok.

I think her powders run lighter. It's hard to tell, isn't it! But I'm keeping the kit as it does give a flawless look and it's darned convenient. I find I like IT makeup more and more that I use it.

Super Contributor

This will be the first time I've ever sent any it cosmetics back. This kit just does not work for me,cc compact colors off and I needed to use three pumps just to get it to cover my face. And the under eye cream was way too dark and looked awful on me. Staying with my tried and true it favorites
Contributor

I am going to be really upset if I have to send mine back. I specifically went on line as they had someone from IT Cosmetics available that day to answer any questions and I wanted to make sure that I should stay with the same color that I currently use in her bye, bye undereye and the celebration foundation which is Tan. They said I should. The colors looked different to me on TV but you never know so that is why I asked. I hate having to send things back too, especially when you are told something and it sounds like what I was told might not be correct. Will update when I receive.