Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT TSV rocked my world!!

@HerRoyaLioness Some of us - like me, for example, order kits like this because we hope that the products will work well for us. There's no way to really tell, however, until you can actually try it in your face. I accept this as a fact of buying cosmetics from TV and an online site. 

Super Contributor

I got my kit today but won't try any of the items until tomorrow morning. 

I just opened the box a few minutes ago and so far I am happy with the amount of product for $60.

Regular Contributor

I was so happy I was home when mine arrived today before heading out of town for a couple days. I was so excited, the packaging is always so beautifully put together.  the blush was closer to pink than peach or  coral. I tried the illumination over another concealer ... Not good cos I also forgot to put my eye serum on. it got cakey by end of day. Loved the bye bye pores even tho it made my skin look a bit dry.i used the foundation this morning from their last tsv that I hate and I'm trying to use up so I will try it tomorrow with my CC illumination foundation. The balm was the thing that most excited me. It left my skin dry and tight. I've been aPurity girl for years and always go back to it. i will try again tomorrow and leave on for a few extra minutes and post back. Hope everyone who didn't get theirs gets it soon!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received my IT package today, and love love it. The cleansing balm is wonderful, and left my face very soft. I am using a little scoop for it that came with a sugar scrub to keep from putting my hands in it. The brush is the best ever, and I use that exclusively for the bye bye pores compact. The blush is pretty, and I put just a very small amount of the concealer on the back of my hand and warmed it before applying. Love it. I bought the last IT TSV, and use the foundation in it, and use this new concealer for imperfections. Love this whole kit, and am so pleased. 

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

I received my IT package today, and love love it. The cleansing balm is wonderful, and left my face very soft. I am using a little scoop for it that came with a sugar scrub to keep from putting my hands in it. The brush is the best ever, and I use that exclusively for the bye bye pores compact. The blush is pretty, and I put just a very small amount of the concealer on the back of my hand and warmed it before applying. Love it. I bought the last IT TSV, and use the foundation in it, and use this new concealer for imperfections. Love this whole kit, and am so pleased. 

I also use It Cosmetics. But I have to be honest. Jaime renames items and puts them in different packaging. The powder compact is whitish. I'd rather think putting a foundation compact powder on top of the creme foundation would provide the same effect without a whitish face. At least that has been the comments of some.

I like a pump for cleanser. Most are packaged this way. To each his own and enjoy your kit.

Trusted Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

I also use It Cosmetics. But I have to be honest. Jaime renames items and puts them in different packaging. The powder compact is whitish. I'd rather think putting a foundation compact powder on top of the creme foundation would provide the same effect without a whitish face. At least that has been the comments of some.

I like a pump for cleanser. Most are packaged this way. To each his own and enjoy your kit.

DogLvr I couldn't agree with you more. I'm a user of some of the IT line.  If not that she renames items using the same product but different packaging, but at the very least, many of these additional products are not very unique.  One can achieve the same outcome by using two of her other items, i.e. any one of her luminizing products with the original bye bye undereye, ditto with combining same with the original CC cream - and so on, and so on.  I too feel the bye bye powder is too white and must be used with a very light hand.  I'm looking forward to trying the cleansing balm in hopes that it is very water soluble, so much so that it will turn into a milky cleanser when water is applied (like many of the higher end lines) and can be rinsed/splashed off.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I'll be checking the kit out today when I arrive home from work.  Delivery was earlier this morning.  Don't you just love having a package waiting for you??!!

Respected Contributor

I have not bought her last few TSVs because there just wasnt enough in them that I wanted. This kit is sensational! I love everything. The cleansing balm is fantastic. Some people mentioned that they did not like the idea of putting their fingers in the tub. I use a spatula and it works fine. The powder I have been using ever since it launched. The concealer is perfect. It does not contain sparkles or glitter. I swear some women examine things under a microscope to detect these things. The blush is beautiful but quite pigmented so a light hand is needed. The brush is worth the price of the kit!

Frequent Contributor

Has anyone tried the cleanser with their Clarisonic?