Occasional Contributor

IT TSV rocked my world!!

[ Edited ]

I don't know about you, but the moment I opened the IT TSV, which arrived today, my jaw dropped! Jamie and her team truly take the time to pay attention to details, to pamper us, to provide us with unparalleled skin care that is also makeup. I for one APPRECIATE the Drops of Light technology because I lack any luminosity in my skin since having children -- and I can use assistance in at least looking like I got some sleep!

From the packaging to the luxurious feel of this brush to the cleanser, I am THRILLED that I bought the TSV. 

Thank you, once again, Jamie and the team at IT Cosmetics for rocking my world!!!

XOXO

Super Contributor

Re: IT TSV rocked my world!!

Mine came today also. All products are nice in this kit. The concealer and blush are real winners.

Floral Pillow
Super Contributor

I'm really excited to get mine too, I can't wait to try some new things. I also ordered the spring eye trio with the brush, I LOVE her shadows and brushes.

Respected Contributor

Received mine today and I love it!  I did not think I would like the under eye illuminating cream, as it looked so shiny on TV but you only need a tiny amount and it looked perfect.  Color of blush is gorgeous and natural looking, the new brush is soooooooooooooo soft.  Cannot wait to wash my face this evening before I go to bed to try the make-up remover cream.  Love everything in this kit glad I got it on AD,

Super Contributor

I noticed ebay has a few of the new products already listed.

Floral Pillow
Trusted Contributor

I couldn't agree more ! It's a beautiful kit.... I was so interested in trying the bye-bye cleansing balm, and the illuminating concealer most of all.

I used the kit today in Medium, I ordered it in Medium and Tan as I knew I could wear both separately or mix them when I want to. The Tan kit is still not here yet.

I did a cleanse with the balm and then put another thin layer on as a mask for about 10 mins. while I showered,  my skin was so very soft and a bit luminous for me afterwards, that's a big plus for me !!  It also removed all mascara/makeup very well with one application. I really like it.

The medium is not to illuminating in the concealer cream alone, and can't wait to use the Tan also.  The blush is a nice pinky coral shade, and I applied it with the original IT blush brush. 

Like the pressed bye-bye pores and already use that product loose and pressed. The ball brush is great for the pressed powder...I will play with it more when I get the other kit.

It's been a while since I have ordered an IT -TSV.  This one suited my needs very well right now... YaY

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Frequent Contributor

I am loving my kit, too!!!  

Sent one to my daughter who loves the IT brand, but she is often too busy to keep up with with TSV offers.

Purchased 2 kits for myself because the 2nd kit makes for a few great gifts when I split it up.

Esteemed Contributor

Funny. I received mine today and I couldn't DISAGREE more. The concealer made me look much, much older. The powder did the same thing. I saw nothing at all special about the blush. I thought the makeup remover was really, really greasy. I did like the brush---but I don't think it's worth $60, so I will be returning my kit. Very disappointing. Glad it worked for others.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Funny. I received mine today and I couldn't DISAGREE more. The concealer made me look much, much older. The powder did the same thing. I saw nothing at all special about the blush. I thought the makeup remover was really, really greasy. I did like the brush---but I don't think it's worth $60, so I will be returning my kit. Very disappointing. Glad it worked for others.

The illumination concealer was what I was concerned about. I can't imagine trying to conceal undereyes and highlighting them, also. And she said to use the concealer on flaws, too, which would bring attention to them. Don't want any attention to covering dark circles and flaws.  

Respected Contributor

Sometimes I wonder why in the world people order these kits.......they don't seem to like anything in them to begin with if they would stop and think about it......

Anyway, I can't wait for mine to come.  I've wanted the bye bye powder in the compact for some time, I've used the loose for years. The cleanser sounds like the original Mary Kay one that melted your makeup right off - I loved it.  Or, like adrienne's melt down cleansers!  I'm so anxious to try it.

She has good blushes and I'm always up for another blush.  And her brushes are the best, no worry there. The only thing I'm not sure about is the concealer, which says right out it is luminous and if it ends up not working out for me, I won't send the kit back because of it. My daughter and granddaughters are the grateful recipients of anything I don't use. Smiley Happy