Trusted Contributor

To clarify, the IT TSV will be Tues., 5/23  - It's the kickoff of some other kind of "beauty Event"  and QVC is leading off with IT. 

I believe all beauty will be on free shipping like most other "events" to satisfy some.

too only like their CC+ Glow serum foundation and will be interested if it is sale priced.

It is their only foundation that is not full coverage which I prefer.

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

To clarify, the IT TSV will be Tues., 5/23  - It's the kickoff of some other kind of "beauty Event"  and QVC is leading off with IT. 

I believe all beauty will be on free shipping like most other "events" to satisfy some.

too only like their CC+ Glow serum foundation and will be interested if it is sale priced.

@fitfuninformed - thank you for correcting the date of the TSV. I have now edited the header and my original post to show May 23rd

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

They just had a Nude Glow Foundation TSV in early March, with several installments on the auto ship plan.  

Trusted Contributor
It’s the bye bye under bags (duo) 😏
Esteemed Contributor

THANK YOU SO MUCH llovelife!!!

WAS GOING TO ASK YOU.

HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND ARE HAVING A GREAT MONDAY!!!  XO

Trusted Contributor
You too, @weezer111! 😘
Trusted Contributor

@Ilovelife123   Thank you for the info!   I think I will pass but glad that I now know what it is.  You are so cool!

Trusted Contributor
@nada54, I’m a nerdy housewife. Don’t tell anyone 🤓
Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
It’s the bye bye under bags (duo) 😏

How much of this stuff can one have in stock.

I have a tube from must be 4-5 years ago, I'm barely half way through it!! You only need like super tiny dab or it gets cakey