Occasional Contributor

DId anyone order and end up with backorder or waitlist status? I hope I am still getting it. When i ordered it said "in stock", then it changed to "backordered" now it says "in process" and I'm wondering if I'll even be receiving it. 

Honored Contributor

It was easier applying the foundation with a brush, I also tried the included sponge and thought that worked the best. I'm still not thrilled with this foundation, have the cc cream and the celebration foundation and I prefer both of those. My skin is very dry, especially this time of year. So maybe that's a factor and the new foundation would work better for someone with normal or oily skin.

"You call him Mr. Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

Got mine today. I will do a full review the next couple of days. Upon first impression of testing on my hand. The skincare products feel really moisturizing. The foundation looks nice but will give a better review after I really try it.

Honored Contributor

I got my products yesterday, and even though I was in a hurry this morning, gave them a try.  I liked everything!  I applied the foundation using the brush.  This is my favorite way to apply foundation and this brush is very good for it.

the only thing that surprised me a bit, was that "light"...the shade I've used with other IT foundations....seemed just a bit darker, but still okay. Maybe it's because this one has more coverage?

on the weekend when I have more time, maybe I'll try to see if there really is a difference. 

Contributor

Re: IT TSV on 1/14

[ Edited ]

I received the TSV on Tuesday. I have been using Skinn products (skin care) exclusively. I am not unhappy with Skinn, but I truly wanted to know if I could condense the steps in my routine and be happy. It would also cost less in the long run. So I've deciided to use only these IT products for a month to see what happens.

So far, I like the moisturizer and eye cream as far as how they feel. It's too soon to tell if I will see improvement in myy skin.

As far as the serum foundation, so far I love it! It applies so well with the brush, covers well and lasts all day on me. I do wear a primer and then mist with a setting spray. It does not settle in my fine lines.  The medium works perfectly on my medium/light skin. I'm hoping that I will reap skin care benefits out of this product as well.

ETA: I am 61 yrs old.