Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Pretty fast shipping.  Mine just shipped out.  

That is great. When did you order? My guess is when qvc has a big tsv like this with so many units they have a warehouse just for this tsv. I am so excited to get it. I ordered the lip duo also. I don't know why that EDD is like two weeks away. It's not advanced order.

Esteemed Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

That is great. When did you order? My guess is when qvc has a big tsv like this with so many units they have a warehouse just for this tsv. I am so excited to get it. I ordered the lip duo also. I don't know why that EDD is like two weeks away. It's not advanced order.

@ccassaday I ordered it the day before it aired on the Pre Order.  I also got the new lipstick and gloss and broke down and even ordered the new blush color.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@ccassaday I ordered it the day before it aired on the Pre Order.  I also got the new lipstick and gloss and broke down and even ordered the new blush color.  

You will love the blush. I believe both of those colors are in the most wished holiday pallet I got over Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

So now that Jamie has sold her company is IT going bye bye?

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer, why would It go bye bye???

Valued Contributor

How many hours do we have to see the IT TSV?  They could have had a lot of other vendors on instead of IT every other hour.

Honored Contributor

did they show the actual compacts side by side ever yesterday so you can compare

I find the pictures of women useless

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

did they show the actual compacts side by side ever yesterday so you can compare

I find the pictures of women useless

No. But a rep from it did a YouTube video showing a swatch of all the shades.

Esteemed Contributor
I have to laugh. There is five reviews of this tsv already. A couple have used the two skincare products. Not one has used the foundation but they just know it will be great. Why does qvc allow these kind of reviews.
Valued Contributor

I have no clue why the Q allows the reviews but by doing it they seem to be violating their own policy.  I think one of the questions asks if you've used the product you are reviewing.

Technically if they are reviewing the skin care part of the TSV and they have used it then I guess they are half way done with a review. Personally I would rather read reviews of the whole kit.