Occasional Contributor

Re: IT TSV on 1/14.. HELP...some serum foundation questions

Can someone who has the TSV foundation  please help me...

- would love to know how these shades compare to other IT foundations ( I'm a medium in the  IT powder foundation and a medium-beige in bare minerals)

- would also love to know the finish on the serum foundation...looks a bit heavy and shiny on air

- how long wear is the foundation?

Thanks so much 😊

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Do you guys think there will be refills for this foundation or just buying a new compact?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ilovelucy18 wrote:

Can someone who has the TSV foundation  please help me...

- would love to know how these shades compare to other IT foundations ( I'm a medium in the  IT powder foundation and a medium-beige in bare minerals)

- would also love to know the finish on the serum foundation...looks a bit heavy and shiny on air

- how long wear is the foundation?

Thanks so much 😊

This is a brand new TSV foundation, so no one can actually help you. Use the same color as you normal do. If you always wished for a shade just a bit darker...Now you have more options.  I have yet to discover a foundation that lasts all day. All foundations wear off unless you apply it so thick which would give a very unnatural look.

Esteemed Contributor

I I can't wait to get this. All the models look great.  

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

I I can't wait to get this. All the models look great.  

i thought so also.

i can rarely resist an IT TSV......and then it causes me to order MORE products. LOL. i am interested in that contouring palette that she has available.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I am wondering why they put mineral oil in the compact.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I am wondering why they put mineral oil in the compact.

I canceled ....I cannot use anything with mineral oil. I was breaking out terribly from a product from Elizabeth Arden with mineral oil...... a foundation. I don't care what beauty experts say about mineral oil....it makes me break out even in my 60's.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand the point of Jamie putting it on her hand and then showing it to you from the side.  

Esteemed Contributor
Jill posted a picture on her Facebook page with no eye makeup. Just her face makeup. She looks great. She is glowing on air also. This foundation defintly is different then any other foundation.
Esteemed Contributor

Pretty fast shipping.  Mine just shipped out.