Trusted Contributor

@StillRachB

just curious - is this from trying a sample at Ulta or fresh product you ordered.  Because I know the Ulta near me - all their samples are old stock and are already oxidized.

and btw - unless it is the exact same TSV as last January, I am thinking that is not the TSV but you know you never know.

Super Contributor
@untitled both! I sampled it at ulta and bought it. By the time I walked out of the store, I looked like an Oompa Loompa. I tried it again at home the next day, and the same. I have fair/light skin so when something turns orange on me, it's really obvious.
Respected Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

the 1/14 tsv is called new year, your most beautiful skin 6 piece collection.  If you u-tube that, she shows each piece in the kit. Its a cushion foundation, with a refil, blush, lipstick, and two brushes. they have the item number over on blue skies, but Q doesn't show it as being avaibable yet. all the info is there. check it out. 

That's an old TSV @kittyloo

Occasional Contributor

But that is the most recent TSV and not the new one that is coming.  Nobody yet seems to know what it is and what the number is.  They seem to keep that a secret till just a couple of days before it comes on air.

Honored Contributor

@MercysMom  The TSV for certain will have something "Je ne se quois"....So tired of that clown pink blush color & lip color. Who told them it is universally flattering?

Occasional Contributor

Someone did a snap on the tsv- she gets it because she does youtube videos.  The Tsv includes- Confidence in a Cream, Confidence in a Compact (looked like a foundation), the new eye cream, and a brush.  The snap was really quick so I couldn't make out exactly what the confidence in a compact was.  But it appeared to be a 4 piece set.  She didn't give out item numbers or prices. 

Super Contributor
Now this is a tsv I'd buy. Sounds great. I'd love to try these new products
Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@MercysMom  The TSV for certain will have something "Je ne se quois"....So tired of that clown pink blush color & lip color. Who told them it is universally flattering?

The lipgloss looks dreadful on me.  At first I thought it looked okay and then I caught a look in a store mirror and I was mortified.  Looked terrible.  It got tossed. 

Esteemed Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

The lipgloss looks dreadful on me.  At first I thought it looked okay and then I caught a look in a store mirror and I was mortified.  Looked terrible.  It got tossed. 

Surprisingly, this lipstick looks great on me. Contrary to many, it morphs into a very flattering soft rosy pink. No neon or clown color with my chemistry. I love it! I tested it at Ulta before ordering a previous tsv that included this lipstick. Now I look for eBay bargains to keep myself well stocked for gifts and my personal stash.

Everyone is so different...

Honored Contributor

@aprilskies  I think that lipcolor reacts to each person differently, but on me it kept getting more pink until almost fushia. Yuck!