Contributor

Hi everyone. Sorry if this has already been discussed, but can anyone tell me what it is going to be? Anxious to hear about this one. Thanks!

Frequent Contributor
I'm right there with you! I keep checking to see if there is any news on this board. Smiley Happy. Love It Cosmetics!!!
Contributor

Come on. Someone's gotta know. Don't leave us hanging! lol

Frequent Contributor

I know! Geesh, it's coming up quick and no hints at all. I'm committed to simplifying and not spending this year, and this darn IT TSV is hanging over my head. I hope it's something awful.. whatever it is!!

Regular Contributor
On 1/6/2015 MeAgain said:

I know! Geesh, it's coming up quick and no hints at all. I'm committed to simplifying and not spending this year, and this darn IT TSV is hanging over my head. I hope it's something awful.. whatever it is!!

OMG me too exactly! This is the one big temptation looming for me, and I've already given myself the exemption for it. I've seen several people ask on Jamie's and IT's facebook pages and the standard answer is "No info yet, but stay tuned!"

Trusted Contributor

ha-ha!!!!!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.lol} Me too!!

Honored Contributor
On 1/6/2015 Karena said:

LOL

Me too Karena! I need NOTHING!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor
On 1/6/2015 winamac1 said:
On 1/6/2015 Karena said:

LOL

Me too Karena! I need NOTHING!

Hi win!! We're in trouble for sure!! LOL {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Contributor

I'm with all of you. I need NOTHING but still I an eagerly awaiting this TSV. I have mostly IT products now and hoping there will be some things in there I haven't tried yet. We shall see!

Frequent Contributor

I am stalking this topic, and type in "2015 IT Cosmetics TSV" into google every couple hours. I'm so embarrassed.

QVC search results for IT new arrivals include the cream version of the Face Disc, which was a TSV a year or two ago (powder). I really like the original version, but the cream one doesn't appeal to me. So if that's the main thing in the TSV kit, I'm golden