Frequent Contributor

Just wondering if anyone knows what it might be.  Thanks

Respected Contributor

I have no idea what the TSV might be, but I am wondering if it might be the new foundation that they are advsertising on t.v.  Then again, I wonder if the newer CC cream might be the same as this new foundation.  Apparently the coverage you get from the new foundation is excellent, and I would like to try it, but refuse to go with the GR offerings.  Don't understand why QVC doesn't have the product that GR is showing - why them and not QVC.

Frequent Contributor

I agree, it would be nice to see if the foundation is new or different from the QVC version.  I would alos love it if the original Celebration Foundation would be in the TSV. Not the Illumination version. 

Trusted Contributor

The TV foundation might be exclusive to GR. They have their own version of Wen. 

Frequent Contributor

Really, I didn't know that.  Wonder which version is better.

Trusted Contributor

@pas4116 wrote:

The TV foundation might be exclusive to GR. They have their own version of Wen. 

I had the same thought. 

Respected Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I have no idea what the TSV might be, but I am wondering if it might be the new foundation that they are advsertising on t.v.  Then again, I wonder if the newer CC cream might be the same as this new foundation.  Apparently the coverage you get from the new foundation is excellent, and I would like to try it, but refuse to go with the GR offerings.  Don't understand why QVC doesn't have the product that GR is showing - why them and not QV

I read on Facebook that the new foundation will not be coming to the Q. Someone posed this question to Jamie and she said it was exclusive to the IT website and GR. Very disappointed that we won't see it here.
Honored Contributor

I wonder if Ulta will eventually get it. I checked yesterday when I was in there and they didn't have it yet.......I actually really hope they will,that way I can check the colors, because her powder foundation colors do not work for me-tan is too light and Rich is too dark......