Contributor

IT TSV What Shade was model Cheryl wearing this afternoon???

I couldn't get a question on the show page so here goes - all the questions regarding pink undertones remained unaswered   this afternoon model Cheryl with gray hair was on but I didn't catch if she was wearing the CC cream or not.  She definitely in the color range of pink undertones.  Usually IT cosmetics runs very yellow based and it looks very "orangey" on someone like me as do most yellow toned products, I'm not going to order if I'm not sure.  Does anyone know??

Respected Contributor

Re: IT TSV What Shade was model Cheryl wearing this afternoon???

@JerseyJ wrote:

I couldn't get a question on the show page so here goes - all the questions regarding pink undertones remained unaswered   this afternoon model Cheryl with gray hair was on but I didn't catch if she was wearing the CC cream or not.  She definitely in the color range of pink undertones.  Usually IT cosmetics runs very yellow based and it looks very "orangey" on someone like me as do most yellow toned products, I'm not going to order if I'm not sure.  Does anyone know??

It turns orangey on me too. I do best by choosing a shade with the word neutral in it. I actually do have neutral tones. So about fifteen minutes ago I buzzed over to ulta and picked up the CC cream in Neutral Tan. I think it will work. I stay away from pink undertones in foundation as it takes on an ashy or ghostly look. Makes my underyes look dark. 

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor

It cosmetics doesn't really have a good shade for me.  I wear Fairly Light in Bare Minerals original mineral foundation. I was color matched for It's Bye Bye Foundation for the Fair shade .  It is too light for me but ok for undertone.  The Fair/ Light has a little mor pink to it.

Respected Contributor

I gave up trying to find a matching IT shade.