Super Contributor

The cc illumination is my favorite!  The color is a closer match for my skin.  Is this set available for presale?

Respected Contributor

@homedecorator wrote:

The cc illumination is my favorite!  The color is a closer match for my skin.  Is this set available for presale?

Yep.  The link is on Blue Skies for Me blog.

Respected Contributor

Please, for the sake of people who haven't used this product, don't say it doesn't have what people generally refer to as "glitter." I'm not talking about craft glitter, but much smaller, discrete particles that reflect light, but are definitely particles. 

Put that stuff on your arm and go outside, or do what I did, put it under an Ott light (just a regular full-spectrum fluorescent light). You'll see the sparkles, and they become more apparent as the  product sinks in and the particles stay on the surface of your skin. It looks ridiculous.

IMO, particles or not, that unhealthy-looking sheen that you get from some of these highlighting and so-called "illuminating" products (not just IT's) looks bad on everyone when it's overdone, but especially on older skin. It doesn't even things out; it makes wrinkles look a bit deeper by highlighting the skin that's not in the crease. That's not a desirable outcome.

I'll be very happy to see this unnatural look, as well as harridan eyebrows and bloated lips in unwholesome colors, fade into obscurity. The beauty industry is having a big laugh at our expense with these ugly fads.

Super Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

@homedecorator wrote:

Yep.  The link is on Blue Skies for Me blog.

Great, thank you!!

Respected Contributor

I tried a sample of this awhile back and it made me look soooooo shiney....plus the formula on it and the original CC cream make my skin burn like menthol is in it....love some of the other products by IT just not this one.

Valued Contributor

I like the Illumination CC but this TSV is not what I was hoping to see.