Trusted Contributor

@Shanus   I remember watching Jennifer Lopez on Live with Regis & Kelly years ago and when asked "how do you get that signature JLo Glow?"  her reply was her makeup artist showed her how to put the radiance or glow product underneath her foundation.  I was sold and have been using that method ever since, it makes perfect sense! 

There are MANY primers that offer an illuminating version, and I think this application will work for any age, younger or more mature.

Frequent Contributor

not a flop to me. I love it. I ordered it on autoship in medium. I'm 62 and live in a dry climate, Arizona. It is awesome and a great match for my medium to light skin. I use a primer and a very small amount of product. The foundation brush is a game changer. Its just a light glow that makes my skin younger. I do not cake it on. I use maybe a pearl size amount for my whole face. The eyebrow pencil is perfect and the honey lip is so nice.

Honored Contributor

A flop?  I know I heard them talking about the number of them sold and it was over 50,000.  In fact, I could swear it was 75,000 because I was shocked.

Maybe it's being sold on Beauty IQ because they don't get the number of viewers and while there are still some left in each shade, there aren't enough for it to be sold on the main channel?  

Without knowing how many have been returned, I don't think you can call something a flop. 

Respected Contributor

I really like the foundation in the TSV. I use a very small amount: a few drops on different parts of my face. I am using the brush with foundation for the first time. I buff it for very light coverage. There wasn't much sunlight but I stood under bright light and asked my most honest and tough critic, my niece, if I sparkled. She didn't even think I had foundation on initially but kept telling me, "no sparkles."

I put moisturizer on and LET IT ABSORB. This works best for me. I'm seventy four but still have an oily Tzone.

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@Shanus   I remember watching Jennifer Lopez on Live with Regis & Kelly years ago and when asked "how do you get that signature JLo Glow?"  her reply was her makeup artist showed her how to put the radiance or glow product underneath her foundation.  I was sold and have been using that method ever since, it makes perfect sense! 

There are MANY primers that offer an illuminating version, and I think this application will work for any age, younger or more mature.

@fitfuninformed   You’re correct. You can also keep the illuminating primer away from the t zone if that’s an oily area for you and use a pore minimizer one there. Your skin can be “custom primed” before makeup application. 

Respected Contributor
I stopped buying IT when Jaimie sold the company a few years back and I haven't missed it.
Super Contributor

I think that QVC finally figured out that they can still keep selling a product after the TSV date. The stupid thing they always did with not letting you see what the TSV would be just really upset a lot of people. There are lots of us that do not sit home all day watching TV when something goes on sale and might shop a few days later. IT sells products at many other online sites. It is still very popular. If it was not you can bet QVC would drop it fast.