Honored Contributor

IT Cosmetics lovers: 5 Piece TS on HSN today. Gloss, blush, CC Cream, 2 ended brush & Perfect Lighting (concealer/highlighter), I think. $59.96 on flex pay and auto ship available. 

Frequent Contributor

I am thrilled to see this TS with the original CC cream.  NOT illuminating and NOT the moisturizer.  Happy to get this one on auto-delivery.  The bummer for me is that unlike QVC where we can change the shade on future orders.  :/

Honored Contributor

@GigiDana wrote:

I am thrilled to see this TS with the original CC cream.  NOT illuminating and NOT the moisturizer.  Happy to get this one on auto-delivery.  The bummer for me is that unlike QVC where we can change the shade on future orders.  :/

@GigiDana   Just out of curiosity, why would you be interested in changing shades? If initial order is wrong shade, you can try to exchange for the correct one. If you'd like a darker shade for the spring/summer, you can purchase that separately w/o the expense of the brush and other items. 

Honored Contributor

I think this was a last minute TSV.  Colleen Lopez' host schedule and the Progam Guide said it was going to be a Designer Gallery show with Colleen and she was scheduled with multiple shows throughout the day.  I set my DVR to tape the midnight show.  

I went to the website to see what the TSV was and saw it was IT Cosmetics.  I went to Colleen's schedule and she's not scheduled to be on now until next week.  She has a Designer Gallery show but no TSV.     

Honored Contributor

Re: IT TS ON HSN TODAY

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@GigiDana wrote:

@GigiDana   Just out of curiosity, why would you be interested in changing shades? If initial order is wrong shade, you can try to exchange for the correct one. If you'd like a darker shade for the spring/summer, you can purchase that separately w/o the expense of the brush and other items. 

@Shanus, people often need to use a different color in the summer than they do in the winter because they get tan, etc.  Maybe they are going to change the blush shade and she wants that as well.

Often they don't send another brush with auto-ship and the subsequent shipments are cheaper.

Honored Contributor

I find the IT TSVs are always the same old thing, I’m not interested.

Regular Contributor

This was scheduled for the 20th but I'm glad it was moved up. I would like to give one as a gift.

Respected Contributor

Wish they would offer values on single items, but I guess they are targeting new customers.  This is definitely not a good deal for those of us already using the product.  I would only want it for the foundation, and that is too tiny of a size for me to justify the price.

Respected Contributor

A little off topic but I tuned in for a minute this morning and saw a new vendor. She was enthusiastic about the products but not frenetic. It was very refreshing, unfortunately did not hear her name.