Esteemed Contributor
IT Secret sauce is now available on qvc. There is a $7 price reduction from other retail.
Honored Contributor

Re: IT Secret Sauce now on QVC

@ccassaday

Secret sauce?   Is this a joke?

Respected Contributor

On a burger maybe, on my face not so much!!  Smiley Happy

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Well apparently it's a real thing.

Wonder if it has pickles in it!

Honored Contributor

Pretty much everything in it is fermented.... interesting and wonder if it wjorks!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@ccassaday Have you tried it? If so, what do you like about it? It has dimethicone so I can't use it but others may be interested. 

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting.  I was wondering when the Q would get it.  I am interested in seeing reviews for it.  The only ones I have encountered so far are from people who got samples for free.  I'm interested to see what people have to say about it who actually spent money on it.

Honored Contributor

I had purchased it from another beauty store.  I returned it.  I have less expensive creams that I like better.  Yes, "secret sauce" is the real name of it!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I take it back. The price is actually 56.20. So it's $12 cheaper. I love the confidence in a cream. I might want to try this for nightime in the future. When I run out of stuff I am debating whether to try the Dr Denese while supplies last or stay with my IT and add this at nightime. The price on the q is fantastic.

Respected Contributor

I have been using Secret Sauce and Bye Bye Lines Foundation since Jaime introduced them on her web-site....it's amazing. It is rich and you don't need much: it's amazing. Any dryness under my eyes has gone bye-Bye! Secret Sauce is made for the face, neck and decollete, but what I really love about it is that if you sweat, it doesn't burn your eyes!

My only complaint is that I do need to matte it down a bit-particularly my forehead.

Poodlepet2