Respected Contributor

I had to try this after getting an email....the before and after was astounding.

I don't give creams much time: I judge a cream within 48 hours: either it's doing something for me-or not.

Secret Sauce is amazing: I saw immediate improvement under my eyes within half an hour of application. Forehead lines were diminished.

The first day, I think I used too much: you really don't need that much product. You massage it in-and yes, it can be used on your neck!

I use very emoillient creams so I am used to the sensation. I can't say this is weightless, but the results are incredible. I think most of us would need something to matte it a bit ( I use The Ordinary Primers). I used Bye Bye Pores as a finishing powder: I didn't have to retouch.

As I said, it's not exactly weightless, but it can be used with powder foundations such as Celebration and Wander.

I love my Charlotte Tilbury skincare and makeup: I rank this alongside CT. The beauty of it too is that it has multiple uses so if you are travelling, instead of additional eye and neck creams, this is all you need.

Poodlepet2

Esteemed Contributor

The name certainly is intriguing! I must have missed a presentation, or wasn't included in the e-mail.

I rarely look up an ingredient deck these days, but holy cow!

(Glad it works nicely for you @Poodlepet2!)

AQUA/WATER/EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TRIBEHENIN PEG-20 ESTERS, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PALMITIC ACID, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, STEARIC ACID, DIMETHICONE, ISOHEXADECANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CHLORPHENESIN, TROMETHAMINE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 80, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SORBITAN OLEATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DISODIUM EDTA, MYRISTIC ACID, SQUALANE, ASCORBIC ACID, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, NIACINAMIDE, LACTOBACILLUS/PUMPKIN FERMENT EXTRACT, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, LACTOBACILLUS/DIPTERYX ODORATA SEED FERMENT FILTRATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL ISOSTEARATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGAR CANE) EXTRACT, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, VEGETABLE OIL, SOPHORA JAPONICA FLOWER EXTRACT, ASPERGILLUS/SACCHAROMYCES/RICE FERMENT FILTRATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, STEARETH-20, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, HIZIKIA FUSIFORME EXTRACT, CHLORELLA MINUTISSIMA EXTRACT, SPIRULINA PLATENSIS EXTRACT, CODIUM FRAGILE EXTRACT, ULVA LACTUCA EXTRACT, FUCUS VESICULOSUS EXTRACT, LAMINARIA SACCHARINA EXTRACT, GELIDIUM CARTILAGINEUM EXTRACT, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA EXTRACT, LAMINARIA DIGITATA EXTRACT, LACTOBACILLUS/ALGAE EXTRACT FERMENT, CODIUM TOMENTOSUM EXTRACT, SARGASSUM MUTICUM EXTRACT, PIKEA ROBUSTA EXTRACT, ALGAE EXTRACT, AGARUM CRIBOSUM EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED ALGAE EXTRACT, LAMINARIA JAPONICA EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED ULVA LACTUCA EXTRACT, PORPHYRA YEZOENSIS EXTRACT, CHLORELLA FERMENT, ECKLONIA CAVA EXTRACT, ENTEROMORPHA COMPRESSA EXTRACT, HAEMATOCOCCUS PLUVIALIS EXTRACT, DUNALIELLA SALINA EXTRACT, UNDARIA PINNATIFIDA EXTRACT, LAMINARIA CLOUSTONI EXTRACT, SARGASSUM FULVELLUM EXTRACT, SALICORNIA HERBACEA EXTRACT, HYPNEA MUSCIFORMIS EXTRACT, JANIA RUBENS EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, ASPERGILLUS/RICE FERMENT EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 20, RICE FERMENT FILTRATE (SAKE), N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER WATER, LACTOBACILLUS/CENTELLA ASIATICA/GLEDITSIA SINENSIS THORN/HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT/PHELLODENDRON AMURENSE BARK/POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT/PRUNELLA VULGARIS/TORILIS JAPONICA EXTRACT FERMENT FILTRATE, PHASEOLUS ANGULARIS SEED EXTRACT, SACCHAROMYCES/CAMELLIA SINENSIS EXTRACT FERMENT FILTRATE, LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT, LACTOBACILLUS/RICE FERMENT FILTRATE, BACILLUS/CORDYCEPS SINENSIS/GANODERMA LUCIDUM/INONOTUS OBLIQUUS/LENTINUS EDODES/PHELLINUS LINTEUS/SCHIZOPHYLLUM COMMUNE/TRICHOLOMA MATSUTAKE EXTRACT FERMENT FILTRATE, CARBOMER, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, ALGAE OLIGOSACCHARIDES, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (KELP) PROTEIN, DIAMOND POWDER, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, CHRYSIN, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE.

Trusted Contributor

@Poodlepet2, thank you for the review, I think I'll order some.

Respected Contributor

@wishmoon, I would love to hear what you think!  The first two days of use, it did feel heavier than what I'm used to, but I loved the results. Day 3-my skin just drinks it up! I am really pleased with the "under eye" and forehead line problems.

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

@wishmoon, I would love to hear what you think!  The first two days of use, it did feel heavier than what I'm used to, but I loved the results. Day 3-my skin just drinks it up! I am really pleased with the "under eye" and forehead line problems.

Poodlepet2

@Poodlepet2  I recieved mine too and so far I really like it.  You don't need much at all.  I saw immediate results.  I also use the new Bye Bye Lines foundation which I love too.  It is buildable coverage.  I lock it in with the new illumination bye bye pores powder.  I really love the results from all of them.

Super Contributor

wow--- very long ingredient list !!But if it works, it works !!!!

Respected Contributor

@Harpa, I don't get the overkill with all of these ingredients. Plus with it being in an open jar, it may run the risk of those precious ingredients deteriorating rather quickly. Now that IT has been bought by L'Oreal I am not as quick to buy their products. 

Esteemed Contributor

Holy Cow!!!  is right!  With allllll those ingredients, there must be less than 1% of each of them in the mix.

Glad to hear it works for you.  (I'd never heard of it and had to search the the IT website)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@Pecky: I love Bye Bye Lines too and the new formulation of Bye Bye Under Eye in a pot is incredible!

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Holy Cow!!!  is right!  With allllll those ingredients, there must be less than 1% of each of them in the mix.

Glad to hear it works for you.  (I'd never heard of it and had to search the the IT website)

It is very new.  Just came out recently.