Honored Contributor

Lovers of IT Cosmetics: HSN has a special of 2 Full Coverage Moisturizers (don't fully grasp that concept) w/ brush, as well as kits and individual items at special sale pricing and flex pays. 

Honored Contributor

Re: IT SPECIAL TWOFER ON HSN

Surprised these items dont have free shipping today, would be a great incentive to buy. 

Honored Contributor

Isnt this their foundation that has the snail secretion as one of the major ingredients, for some reason I am turned off by that. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are so many incarnations of IT foundations, CC creams, matte, illuminated, and full coverage moisturizers which I just don't understand the purpose of that one. Isn't there already a Moisturizing Foundation (full coverage)? 

I've tried the original formula, but could not find a match in the Fair or Light since they're described as either yellow toned or pink toned. I prefer neutral. 

Snail secretions does sound disgusting. 

Honored Contributor

It sems lately so many of the Beauty TS and TSV are more and more just one item that is supersized or in multiple quantities, looks the great kits with multiple different items may be phasing out, what a shame!!