Respected Contributor

IT SKINNY BROW PENCIL DUO OR OTHER BROW PENCILS

I see some asked about IT brow pencils. I used the universal one, pencil that comes in colors plus a lot of other brands.

I have no tails at all so powders, gels, brushes etc don't work for me, I need a pencil.

i do like the newer IT skinny pencil but don't swivel up too much or it will break. Also don't press to hard and by doing this I like it BUT I also like the Maybelline & L'Oreal that are identical to this.  With all 3 you ave to be careful, don't press too hard and don't swivel too much product out. Doing this I like all 3 of these and gives me my most natural brow look. I use  Brunette or dark brown, different in each but all the same color.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT SKINNY BROW PENCIL DUO OR OTHER BROW PENCILS

Revlon has a new Colorstay retractable brow pencil and it's a bit thicker than the ones from Maybelline or L'Oreal. Almay (also owned by Revlon) also has a similarly thicker retractable brow pencil.

Honored Contributor

Pencils don't work for me as they give a drawn on look and I have sparse brows.  The IT pencil had no staying power for me.  I did like one pencil of Mally's with one side the pencil then a powder to finish  but it's hard to find and may have been discondtinued.  I just found Kristopher Buckle's brow product that has a wax and powder that does last with no worries that it will come off. 

Respected Contributor

I've found a very easy, inexpensive and efficient way to fill in my pale, sparse brows.  I like Laura Geller's sets of automatic eyeliners, but the larger sets always come with a couple liners that are a light or medium brown, which is too light to show up on me as eye liners.  I've found these work great as brow liners, and because they are rather waxy, they stay on very well all day.  It only comes out to a few bucks per liner, they last a long time, and they don't break!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I love my ELF brow pencil in taupe. I'm not going back to my once holy-grail YBF pencil.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

Pencils don't work for me as they give a drawn on look and I have sparse brows.  The IT pencil had no staying power for me.  I did like one pencil of Mally's with one side the pencil then a powder to finish  but it's hard to find and may have been discondtinued.  I just found Kristopher Buckle's brow product that has a wax and powder that does last with no worries that it will come off. 

I had that too from Mally, liked that one. I have so few brows and is why a pencil is the only thing that works for me. I brush it good though when finished so it doesn't look ''drawn'' on.