Honored Contributor

IT'S SO NICE TO BE BACK!

[ Edited ]

It looks like there are two different formats now.  I'm on the old one but I saw a "new" beauty forum as well.  How in the world did you guys manage to log in for the last 6 days???  I tried every trick under the sun and I (thought) I knew a lot of tricks!

My message count has started over Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: IT'S SO NICE TO BE BACK!

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

It looks like there are two different formats now.  I'm on the old one but I saw a "new" beauty forum as well.  How in the world did you guys manage to log in for the last 6 days???  I tried every trick under the sun and I (thought) I knew a lot of tricks!

My message count has started over Smiley Sad

@monicakm  If you mean your running post tally, no it hasn't.  As of this reply post, your total posts are showing as 2461

Trusted Contributor

It was frustrating as ever.  I finally gave up then one day I tried again and I got in. We'll see how long that lasts!  It's glad to be back.  

LuvMyLab (formerly KarenK)

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab 

I was looking in the wrong spot. Thank you!

I tried changing my user name at one point but that didn't work (sigh)

Are you on the "new look" forum or the old one?

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   HUH? The beauty forum looks the same to me.

Honored Contributor

When I first logged in successfully today, it was a new look.  I wondered if I was logged in with another of my emails addresses so I logged in again and it took me to this one.  It was definitely a NEW LOOK forum format.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm  no there's no change.

The current snafu may have altered your settings and the way it's displayed to you, but the forum is unchanged.

Honored Contributor

The only way I can log into this site is on microsoft browser.   The forum looks the same to me !

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

@LuvmyLab  Same here except I had a problem I didn't see anyone else have from reading the posts.

I could get into the forum but I couldn't respond in any way.  All I got when I tried to "heart" a post or respond was the loop that took me back to the home page.

I use Chrome but I downloaded Firefox in an attempt to fix the problem.  It did nothing.

Today, everything is "honkey-dorey" so, hopefully, the IT people got all the bugs in the new system working properly (although I guess we'll see about that).

Honored Contributor

I have not signed in a few days now.  Once I signed in a few days ago I stayed signed in.  Prior  to that i could not sign in at all.

kindness is strength