Regular Contributor
Has anyone tried this? I think Korea has had one for a while. I'm afraid it'll be the same formula. I like it's original confidence in a cream. Thanks for any opinions.
Regular Contributor

Re: IT. New rosy moisturizer

Sorry......not Korea.....loreal!!
Honored Contributor

I have been using it for a few months and really like it.  It does have a rose fragrance to it which I like.  It does give my face a nice glow and very moisturized.

Super Contributor

Hi--I tried that rosy tone moisturizer from Loreal--didn't like it--the concept sounded good BUT when u look in the mirror after u applied it--ur face is pink glitter!--awful--returned to CVS----------thumbs down!

Respected Contributor

I like the regular one.  I wanted to try the rose colored one, but it contains Bismuth Oxychloride.  That ingredient makes me itch.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I wan't sure if it was L'Oreal or Estee Lauder that had one.  I really didn't like the way it supposedly looked on the elderly model (who I believe is also a movie person) I have seen in the commercial for it.  I really couldn't tell what the difference would be between that and blush from the way the commercial showed it on her, and it was too much.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm not someone who thinks elderly women should forego blush. I'm 60 and I have pink in my cheeks naturally, so I think it's also appropriate for when I wear makeup, and I think even if you don't have a natural pink in your cheeks, a little is warranted even on elderly skin.  But, it should not be the first thing you see.  Of course, it also could just be that the commercial was emphasizing it for effect.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't like the fake looking rosy cheeks on the older actress in the L'Oreal ads either.  First they tell you reddish skin is bad, buy this.  Then they want to sell you that it's something to make you look redder, it's all just sales hype to me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Harvard99 wrote:

I didn't like the fake looking rosy cheeks on the older actress in the L'Oreal ads either.  First they tell you reddish skin is bad, buy this.  Then they want to sell you that it's something to make you look redder, it's all just sales hype to me.

@Harvard99   I agree. The last I’d want to do is add redness to my skin. If anything, I use a tinted moisturizer and concealer to cancel out any redness and then place blush where needed. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus   I was curious after reading about this so I looked at the ingredients in the IT product.  Wow, a zillion chemicals, too many for my liking, but that's just me, how I like to look at products.  Also, I'd be a little scared of using a product that aims to change you skin tone.

I'm half Irish and as I age I'm getting a bit more sallow, so you'd think I'd want this. No, I'll correct with makeup, work with what I have.  It's all good, I don't fall for every new fad that comes along. I'm aiming to buy less, just better products.

Occasional Contributor

I tried it at Ulta the other day and there was too much glitter for me.