Super Contributor

I already have the Romantics pallette from IT and love it. I noticed they've bundled the other large matte pallette, small pallette and eye shadow brush for a great price. Anyone have both of the large matte pallettes? Are the colors different enough to purchase both?  It's just hard to tell on the computer. Thanks!

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Respected Contributor

Re: IT Matte Pallette question

Honored Contributor

Helpful link - thanks for sharing!

I bought both of the large Naturally Pretty Matte Palettes.  There are some similar colors in both, but I still like having both palettes because they aren't exact.  Im glad I bought them when I did.  I don't have the smaller one, but thought it would be nice to get sometime for travel or just to have more neutrals.  Now that Jamie has sold out, I'll be living without it.

Super Contributor

@FUTURE

Thank you for the link.That helped!  I find pretty mattes are hard to find and I stay away from shimmery shades now. Again, thanks!

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Helpful link - thanks for sharing!

I bought both of the large Naturally Pretty Matte Palettes.  There are some similar colors in both, but I still like having both palettes because they aren't exact.  Im glad I bought them when I did.  I don't have the smaller one, but thought it would be nice to get sometime for travel or just to have more neutrals.  Now that Jamie has sold out, I'll be living without it.

@JeanLouiseFinch, I'm the same way. I certainly don't NEED both, but got both on promo, and they are nice to have around. A lot of other palettes I have contain lots of shimmers, so I can always pull out one of the IT cosmetics palettes for a nice transition shade, to smoke out my outer corner, or for a soft, matte, simple daytime look. I pulled out Vol. 2 the other day and have been using frequently, again. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@MercysMom wrote:

@FUTURE

Thank you for the link.That helped!  I find pretty mattes are hard to find and I stay away from shimmery shades now. Again, thanks!

You're welcome!!