Honored Contributor
Not a lick of interest here since I’ve given up on all things IT
Trusted Contributor

I thought IT Cosmetics was supposed to be good for your skin. I was about to order the IT setting spray yesterday and checked the review on Beautypedia and it only got a one star. Looking further it said that it contained ingredients that were not good for your skin. I passed on getting it.

Honored Contributor

Re: IT HOLIDAY BEAUTY BOOK

[ Edited ]

@LuvmyLab wrote:

I thought IT Cosmetics was supposed to be good for your skin. I was about to order the IT setting spray yesterday and checked the review on Beautypedia and it only got a one star. Looking further it said that it contained ingredients that were not good for your skin. I passed on getting it.

@LuvmyLab , This setting spray gets excellant reviews on QVC and other sites that sell the products.

As I read Beautypedia, their problems with this spray is that one of the first ingrediants in it is denatured alcohol and it has fragrance.  That is typical of a lot of setting sprays.

My favorite setting spray is Charlotte Tibury Flawless Finish setting spray.  It doesn't have denatured alcohol but it does have fragrance although it's not really heavy IMO.   

Respected Contributor

I have this product from last year and it is really nice!  So convenient to have everything open at the same time!  I love the concealer, the brow color, bronzer, blush, and lip colors. So that's a lot of it being used!  But agree that sone products were unused-  

I recommend it!

Valued Contributor
FWIW I usually buy one of these days each year for travel. I do like that all I need is the book, a few brushes mascara and a foundation or cc cream and I’m set for travel. I prefer having the book with everything I need rather than packing separate items (and usually forgetting something). I think I might like this book, the blush looks “plummy” on TV but I’ll be on the lookout for some swatch pics. My undereye concealer shade is the medium one in the center but I’ll mix the light and the dark when that runs out. One year I made “covers” for the creams but I found that a bit fiddly (but it did keep the creams powder free). Anyway, I’ve been happy with these books in the past and will probably order this one too.
Honored Contributor

I have a black plastic one from years ago. I use it only when I travel, most of the time when I (we) drive, and always when I fly. One time I had a very early morning flight. There was no time for makeup. After I got to the gate area I went in the ladies' room and did my whole face from that one kit. I love mine and should probably update, but I'm not sure I want to. Smiley Wink