Honored Contributor

IT Girl- Beauty Book Pallet

[ Edited ]

No longer wear products with talc parabens or fragrances. Highly sensitive irritating ingredients give me flare ups. No problems whatsoever. Design compact able to carry inside my smallest cross-body bag. Presentation well thought out including the gift tag and bow. Bravo! Quality customers of IT cosmetics expect. Regrettably no longer offered.

Thank you- IT cosmetics and Qvc.💓

Occasional Contributor

Re: IT Girl- Beauty Book Pallet

I received my IT Girl Beauty Book just a few days ago and I couldn't wait to use it. This is a beautiful combination of so many IT products. If it was still available I would buy it for gifts. Love IT!!!

Honored Contributor

@gailll wrote:

I received my IT Girl Beauty Book just a few days ago and I couldn't wait to use it. This is a beautiful combination of so many IT products. If it was still available I would buy it for gifts. Love IT!!!

Love the new eye foundation!! Omg@ smooths lids! Best pallet.
Regular Contributor

I love this!! I bought 3 of them.One for myself and 2 as gifts!!

Honored Contributor

Really pretty palettes. Hoping Santa already got one for me! I like how they are designed to fold closed to keep the powders and creams from mixing.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

I love mine as well.  I purchased 3 of them. my daughters will love it as well.

IT products are beginning to fill up my makeup bag. 

Trusted Contributor

I've been trying more and more from the IT line and for the most part have been really impressed.  I'm bummed that I missed that beauty book, sounds fab! 

Respected Contributor

The It Girl Beauty Book Palette is available at Ulta.com and  in the store in your area just click to find out. Plus, there are having a 20% off coupon going on now until the 24th on Prestiage products.

Super Contributor

I was disappointed in this one, considering the holiday palette they sold last year. It was a plastic case that opened up, with drawers that slid out to reveal the products, The individual shadows were smaller, but you received a larger variety of colors.

Esteemed Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

The It Girl Beauty Book Palette is available at Ulta.com and  in the store in your area just click to find out. Plus, there are having a 20% off coupon going on now until the 24th on Prestiage products.

That isn’t the same one qvc had.