Honored Contributor

Just saw this all inclusive palette and give it a thumbs up.👍🏻 Item # 343859 ($49.98 & 6 e/p). No foundations or brushes, so all products. IT eyeshadows, blush, bronzer are good & all included. Great gifts for DD and DIL. 

Valued Contributor

Re: IT GIRL HOLIDAY BEAUTY BOOK

It looks a lot like last year's Beauty Book.  Maybe slightly different eye shadow colors.   I love the one last year but don't need two similar.

Respected Contributor

Correction to the item number.... A343849.

I'm glad I don't need this (yet!)!

Honored Contributor

Less highlighter, fewer lip colors, plus a bronzer and eyebrow powder.  The eyeshadow palette looks a little more muted but can't be sure of that until it gets here.  For me, it covers more bases.  All I need to add is brushes, mascara, and a BB/CC cream which is perfect for travel.  Now, if I could just get my skincare and haircare down to such a compact form I'd be in business.

Regular Contributor

I also bought last years. I pretty much still use it all the time!
Honored Contributor

Anybody have any ideas on how to use the remaining two colors of concealer?  I'll only use the lightest for under my eyes.  Also, best way to use the lippie, brush or fingers?  Not fond of sticking my fingers in it but also not sure if I have any lip brushes.  The ones I have used in the past seemed a bit stiff to me.

Valued Contributor

I was hoping mine would arrive today, but there was a “UPS delivery error” per the tracking. Grrrrr...
Respected Contributor

Here is a really good review on it: https://youtu.be/nsm37-w9TRY by emilynoel83. It’s a great review comparing it to last years Beauty Book.