Respected Contributor

That foundation accentuates wrinkles on the older models, esp Helen, I don't care what Jamie says.  She either needs glasses or thinks we do.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

It does. Don't know why she makes a point of saying that, lol. I have it, but I don't use it around my eyes. I use her concealer which I like, and a tinted moisturizer with just a touch of this over it. 

Valued Contributor

I agree, and these presentations are so stale, they have not changed in YEARS!

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  Tried and returned this foundation because it accentuated every line on my 80-year-old face. 

Esteemed Contributor

If you ladies mean the one in the silver compact with the 50 SPF, that's the one I ordered by mistake instead of the original one and after 5 tries I've come to the conclusion this is one of the worst foundations ever invented.

Honored Contributor

I've only tried her original celebration foundation and it definitely accentuated even the tiniest of lines and made me look like I have large pores and I don't. I thought it was a really bad foundation in general. Certainly there are alot better powder foundations on the market. Very overrated.

And yes, I have no idea why she says it doesn't settle into fine lines, etc when showing the models- like the one that she make smile really hard and then tries to show that afterwards you can't see the wrinkles because it doesn't settle in them. lol like you said, she may need glasses or she thinks we are fools.

Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know of a concealer that does not rub off. I have Laura Geller's and it got all over my clothes.

Super Contributor

HappyDaze wrote:

I've only tried her original celebration foundation and it definitely accentuated even the tiniest of lines and made me look like I have large pores and I don't. I thought it was a really bad foundation in general. Certainly there are alot better powder foundations on the market. Very overrated.

And yes, I have no idea why she says it doesn't settle into fine lines, etc when showing the models- like the one that she make smile really hard and then tries to show that afterwards you can't see the wrinkles because it doesn't settle in them. lol like you said, she may need glasses or she thinks we are fools.

LOL! Cat LOL

Super Contributor

@szew

You could get more answers to your concealer question if yuo start a thread about it. That way more people see your question.

In any case, I don't know the answer as I'm not big on concealers.

Respected Contributor

@szew wrote:

Does anyone know of a concealer that does not rub off. I have Laura Geller's and it got all over my clothes.

@szew The IT concealer is really nice and I've tried them all!  I have really dark circles under my eyes. You only use a tiny bit, it comes with a double sided brush. I apply it in a V using the flat sided brush, then blend with the other side. I don't know why, but it doesn't crease , stays on, yet blends easily. I'm in my 50's so my skin is on the dryer side.