Honored Contributor

You have made it possible to enjoy and wear makeup once again. My Skin with age changed sensitive and irritating ingredients problematic. Romantic's "matte" eyeshadow palette favorite. Superhero mascara one swipe lush lashes. "Je ne sais quoi" award winning face pallete with perfect lighting technology. Airbrushed CC powder weightless never looks unnatural. Excited trying, bye bye foundation. Best wishes in 2018! Thank you IT cosmetics.āš˜

Super Contributor

I am venturing more into the IT world. Trying bye bye pores and the redness out. Will try the eye shadows and mascara.  My skin changed too...within the last year

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

You have made it possible to enjoy and wear makeup once again. My Skin with age changed sensitive and irritating ingredients problematic. Romantic's "matte" eyeshadow palette favorite. Superhero mascara one swipe lush lashes. "Je ne sais quoi" award winning face pallete with perfect lighting technology. Airbrushed CC powder weightless never looks unnatural. Excited trying, bye bye foundation. Best wishes in 2018! Thank you IT cosmetics.āš˜

@Sweet_SerenityI too enjoy so many of It Cosmetic products too and let's not forget those brushes that are awesome Smiley Wink

I can't count the must haves in this line.. absolutely love them.

It's a fun line with things that work and are not at $$$ like so many rip off companies.

I'm on the fence about that new QVC bye bye foundation w/brush.

Will see how the reviews are on Q and then decide.

I'm liking a few I own already a lot..so no rush for me.

Je ne sais quoi is indeed a good palette. I own the very 1st one w/the correcting powder [looks like mix of pressed light shades] which was really nice but is not sold alone - people were asking if it could be sold alone it's so good. Must try that Super Hero mascara!

Why not write to them tell them how much you love "It"?

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

Re: IT Factor! šŸ˜

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

@Sweet_SerenityI too enjoy so many of It Cosmetic products too and let's not forget those brushes that are awesome Smiley Wink

It's a fun line with things that work and are not at $$$ like so many rip off companies.

Je ne sais quoi is indeed a good palette. I own the very 1st one w/the correcting powder [looks like mix of pressed light shades] which was really nice but is not sold alone - people were asking if it could be sold alone it's so good. Must try that Super Hero mascara!

First of all keep forgetting to tell you lovely picture. Beautiful friend inside and out. Love! Je-pallete only products own. Easy to use! Compact like simplicity. Superhero mascara! Omg best. Having used high end in the past lancome and others. Yes!  IT skin healthy not over done.āš˜

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

First of all keep forgetting to tell you lovely picture. Beautiful friend inside and out. Love! Je-pallete only products own. Easy to use! Compact like simplicity. Superhero mascara! Omg best. Having used high end in the past lancome and others. Yes!  IT skin healthy not over done.āš˜

@Sweet_Serenity..your name is befitting for you! Thank you Smiley Happy

Now I must try this mascara for my non-waterproof days.

Not out too much these days, normally just out with hubby at a store briefly and our fave diner. So if I when go out it's not for very long so nothing is long wearing. With our harsh winter, my dad passing almost 2 months ago - no mood for doing much. Just chilling at home..no pun! (it has been dang cold here in PA!)

Enjoy your "It" .... "It's" all good <3!

Have a great day now.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Superhero mascara- There is a learning curve. I only use one coat both eyes. Do not dip back for more. Unless needing to. Little gets the job done. Wiggle from base tip. Omg! Effect false lashes. I know! Right! šŸ˜

Trusted Contributor

Me too. I threw out all of my high end makeup and replaced it all with IT Cosmetics--and I never looked so natural.

Esteemed Contributor

Except for a few odds and ends and some eyeshadow pallets I kept all my stuff is IT also.