Contributor

I'm new to IT. I got the anti-aging face disc with that huge brush. I don't know how to use the brush for all 3 products keeping them separate enough on the brush. I know you ladies love IT.....can you give me some tips about how to use this? I'm 68.....I'm guessing to use it very lightly....Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

From the description, I get the impression that they intend the brush for all parts of the compact. Personally, though, I'd probably use a different brush for each to prevent color transfer and the bronzer muddying up the blush and illuminizer. If you want to use the one brush for everything, I'd suggest that you rub it vigorously on a piece of kleenex in between colors.

If the brush is too big for the section, you can tip the brush sideways and just pick up a small amount of product at a time. You can also kind of pinch the brush together if you want more of the brush to touch the palette.

Contributor

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. I see what you mean.....it's such a great brush - I think I'll try using different parts of it for the different parts of the disc. I ordered the buki brushes, so I can use those too. I just wish Jamie had addressed this on air.

Thanks againSmile

Respected Contributor

I've wondered about the difference between these two compacts.

IT IT

Is one a crème and the other a powder?

The luxe brush in the dark compact looks much better and from her original brush lines.

Just for your information. In July 2012, there was a TSV. $59.94.

No Image Found

Honored Contributor

I didn't order the disc, I am not a fan of bronzer but thanks for letting me know how to use the brush, kid of a dumb question but ya don't know until you ask, thanks!!

Respected Contributor