Honored Contributor

Every foundation, concealer, Bye Bye Redness or BB or Cc crème I have tested at ULTa is very thick. It seems that all IT's products are full coverage. Has anyone else experienced this?

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Try the IT-20 (or H20, can't remember) oxygen Foundation. It's coverage is very light, almost like a tinted moisturizer, imho.

Respected Contributor

Have you tried the IT foundation/concealer brush? That two-sided brush is fantastic and it takes that heavy concealer down in seconds to a smooth flawless finish. Love it!

Super Contributor

I use the CC creme and hasn't found it to be too heavy. I'm not a full coverage fan and I read a lot of reviews and quite a few people complained that it wasn't full coverage. I wasn't happy with my then current foundation and I really liked the spf 55 so I took the chance.

I am glad I did, I use about 1 pump, and it evens my complection out but doesn;t take away all my color. I don't need to add blush or anything, just CC a little eyeshadow, mascara, lip gloss and out the door.

Super Contributor
I mix mine with another sunscreen
Respected Contributor
You can't be heavy handed with her products. I love them all!
Trusted Contributor

I tried the new waterproof concealer....first I used it with just my fingers and it was very thick like the original..but I didn't read that you were supposed to let it warm up on your skin before using it. It was much harder to get out of the tube than the original.

I guess that's ok, less to waste.

Next day I applied it with the concealer brush off the tiny dab I put on the back of my hand, and it went on very light. I actually had to apply a little more using the brush.. but I got a better look from it !!

Only CC product I've used so far are samples. It does have the most coverage out of all others I've tried though.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Esteemed Contributor

I don't find the products to be thick at all. I would use the word concentrated' therefore the color applies without a great deal of effort and you don't have to to use very much to see it. My only problem with IT is that the Rich shade is too red for my skintone and Tan is too light and looks ashy, so there is no foundation/concealer color for me in the line. I can use the eyeshadows, lipsticks and blushes and those are good. The stain blush is awesome!

Super Contributor

IT started out as my go-to MU last fall & winter. Then sometime as spring approached, I decided I needed a different look. The original CF was looking too dry, even with my primers and setting sprays.

The CC is way too thick for me. I like the #50 primer but cannot abide the viscosity of the Feel the Moment primer. Returned the Illumination CF.

I bought the BBRed - too thick and too late to return. Haven't tried the concealer.

I loved the Vitality Disc for contouring and Radiance Crème for illumination on cheeks, eyebrows etc.

I'm very curious to try her newest foundation out at Ulta. I'm waiting for it to come here at a cheaper price.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I find them too heavy. It foundations magnify everything you want to hide. Reminds me of stage makeup, not natural at all.