Honored Contributor

it-cosmetics-hol18-it-girl-vol-2-600x600-1.jpg 

IT Girl Vol.2 Makeup Palette available on Its website. Friends and Family 25% off free shipping on all orders over 25.00, last year gifted vol.1, lovely pallete. 

IT cosmetics: TSV is November 10th- No information what it is yet. 

Trusted Contributor

Looks really nice!  I gifted one last year and BFF loved it! Can't beat the 25% and I use ebates too. 

Looking forwawrd to the TSV......

Thanks for posting!

Contributor

I just purchased 2 of the IT Girl Vol.2 Makeup Palettes for my teenage nieces for Christmas. You can't beat the price with the FF discount. The colors are beautiful, and the reviews I have read are all good. 

Valued Contributor
Thatā€™s a nice palette. I find their palettes are high quality. Wondering if they will have a ā€œbookā€ like last year.
Regular Contributor

That's a really lovely gift. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the It Girl Vol. 2 from their website for the friends and family sale. I bought the one last year and used the whole darn thing. Well, only the light to medium eyeshadow colors. I don't wear dark eyeshadow colors. 

This is a great compact for when you travel. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, I wasn't aware there was an It Cosmetics TSV coming up. I'm passing on Josie Maran's TSV so I might be interested in it (these are the times I really miss the InsideQ magazine, knowing in advance would help me budget my money). I'll bet there will be some kind of foundations in the TSV.

Respected Contributor

Another brand to be sold on HSN.  Just a matter of time before Q and hsn fully merge I think.  

Regular Contributor

The first time I saw IT cosmetics was on HSN some years ago.  It was their face contouring kit -- six pans of product in a silver component/compact with printed directions on the inside flap.