Super Contributor
It did thx. Can't believe it has the same lipstick as in the last 3 tsvs. We need new colors not the jeni se quios. Pass for me. Sad as I love it cosmetics
Frequent Contributor

I'm so disappointed in the TSV.  I don't like the illumination -- too tin man -- and Je Ne Sais Quoi lip color turns a horrible fuschia on me.

Bummer.  I was in the mood for a great IT TSV.

Trusted Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a future Today's Special Value Item Number

@Alice-QVC Uh, QVC has already sent everyone the item number via email...the number is public, and QVC wants us to "Shop early!" per the email that I received from Q yesterday. 

Valued Contributor

Je ni se quoi turns fuchsia on me, too, anything that says stain or claims it turns a unique to you shade, nope fuchsia. I think this TSV is a dud.

Honored Contributor

@SavvyChic wrote:

Je ni se quoi turns fuchsia on me, too, anything that says stain or claims it turns a unique to you shade, nope fuchsia. I think this TSV is a dud.

Same here. Not a pretty look!

Respected Contributor

Same old same old.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@SavvyChic wrote:

Is this the same brush from the last TSV?

The brush from the last kit was fuller and more round.  Same stark white though.

Deb

Valued Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not an IT user, but I wanted to participate on Super Saturday and purchased IT's trio of Bronzer, Blush, and Illum. in their beautiful silver compact. It was $20., and I was very surprised to get something that I love. I've used all three of them and really like all three. I would have tried her trio of lipsticks, too, for $l4. but they were sold out.