Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@TY  thanks for posting that review video....bummer it is looking like this is not going to be matt after all!  Too gooey looking....that's what all their foundations are like on me....seperate and gooey!  This is probably gonna be a return for me now that I saw this demo.

Hi @tsavorite. I was able to cancel as I thought the video showed all of her pores with the foundation. She had nice skin but the foundation showed every pore and looked cakey. I hope you can also cancel so that you don't need to return it.

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

Angie Hot & Flashy reviews the new matte IT Cosmetics CC cream in her new video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GKxLdAADG3I

She was sent the whole TSV kit as PR by IT Cosmetics.

She's wearing the medium shade as that was what she was sent. Angie thinks the medium in the matte version is yellower than the regular CC cream.

It's worth a look at the videoclip as Angie is pretty thorough when she reviews foundations.

Thank you so much @TY. It really showed how opaque the foundation is in the sunlight.

Regular Contributor

Thanks again PB Kong☺️

Honored Contributor

I was watching the presentation ( I already bought it a couple of days ago) and Jill asked what do I use the brush for, the CC Cream or powder, she said both. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not using the brush for the cream and then dipping it in my powder, I'll be using a separate brush for each.

Respected Contributor

So today I rec’d this TSV. I ordered it in both Fairly Light and Light Medium. I ordered these as I wasn’t sure which would be best (possibly one for winter and the other for summer ?), but I know I need cool toned - which these both are.

For those wondering that were on the fence on which to order - I put one color on the right side of my face and the other on the left for best comparison.  They are nearly identical. It’s honestly undetectable as to which is which, meaning they are soooo close that you will be fine on whichever you decided on. 

Also, the CC powder color that came with the Fairly Light is Light and the Light Medium came with the CC powder color Medium. HTH anyone wondering.

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@TY  thanks for posting that review video....bummer it is looking like this is not going to be matt after all!  Too gooey looking....that's what all their foundations are like on me....seperate and gooey!  This is probably gonna be a return for me now that I saw this demo.

Hi @tsavorite. I was able to cancel as I thought the video showed all of her pores with the foundation. She had nice skin but the foundation showed every pore and looked cakey. I hope you can also cancel so that you don't need to return it.

@Trinity11  I can't cancel I pre-ordered it early....already shipped out.  I hope it works for me but I have skin similar to Angie from the video...break out some oily areas redness and so on.  She uses a darker shade so I am much more pale but still everything else is the same.  I thought the sunlight video part was really bad...looked awful to my eye!  I will have to test it out and perhaps a miracle will happen and it will work for me LOL!  Oh well....

Occasional Contributor

I think it was crazy to have the It TSV....presale.Colors were selling out 10 min and less,into the show.My color sold out very,very quickly,too.There were many that were not happy about it.

Trusted Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@Uglybuster wrote:

I just watched a review from Susan W regarding the Matte foundation.  She has used it for a couple of weeks and for the first time I can remember she is not a fan.  She said that small fine dry lines appear when she uses it.  I can relate, my skin is dry and I wont order until I hear more reviews.  I love and use the original CC cream, and I love and use the CC powder that is in the TSV.  

To be fair this formula is not for dry skin. I have dry skin and will never try it because of that. I will stick to the original.

I wonder why the hosts, especially the ones with dry skin, wear a product which makes them look drier, does Q make them?  They do the same with wigs,  many  styles aren't made for everyone.

Cat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Esteemed Contributor

The limitations of buying from tv shopping are very evident when watching QVC's IT Cosmetics TSV presentation. You can't compare the older CC formula with the matte one or compare any of the CC creams or liquid foundations with each other as to shades. Hosts and vendors pushing shades that don't match one's skin is obsolete and annoying.

Foundations are never swatched on the hand or arm like what you see from youtube beauty influencers who will do a side by side comparison swatch and apply each one to one side of the face or do a comparison wear test. The limitations of the tv selling format leaves a lot of uncertainty in choosing the right product and color for your skin.

I'm taking a wait and see attitude toward the new matte CC cream. I'm sure that it will be coming to Canadian Sephora stores and then I'll go into the store and look at the matte CC cream in person and see for myself in person what it looks like and how it wears. I'll probably ask for a sample to try out. I'm guessing I would be the light-medium shade with the cool undertones but I won't know until I see the product for myself in person.

The customers who couldn't buy the shade they wanted because of pre-orders have a right to be mad at both QVC and IT Cosmetics. This new matte cc cream rollout seemed to be poorly planned and executed with no backup plan for customers to go on a waitlist. QVC must have lost a lot of potential sales because of it.

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday @MommyAngie @wvumountiefan @glam_girl @Jordan2 @StillRachB + all:

I ordered the IT TSV Thursday during the show. Regular mail. I live on the West Coast (always takes 7+ days to receive anything).

Today, Saturday, the TSV was delivered!!!!!!