Valued Contributor
I have a couple of IT c.f. creams. So this is different I guess. Matte?
Respected Contributor

@Teacups wrote:
I have a couple of IT c.f. creams. So this is different I guess. Matte?

Yes. Matte and oil free.

Super Contributor

@Uglybuster wrote:

I just watched a review from Susan W regarding the Matte foundation.  She has used it for a couple of weeks and for the first time I can remember she is not a fan.  She said that small fine dry lines appear when she uses it.  I can relate, my skin is dry and I wont order until I hear more reviews.  I love and use the original CC cream, and I love and use the CC powder that is in the TSV.  

Thank you for sharing this. I also enjoy her reviews and value her opinion. I think this will be too dry for my skin. I am curious about the cc powder. I have never tried it. How is it different from the celebration foundation?

Frequent Contributor

I use the CC powder as a finishing powder, it is very fine and I like the light coverage over CC cream or other foundations.  I never used the Celebration foundation.  

Respected Contributor

Wish I had more details on the colors.  Medium just a tad on the light side for me, so trying to decide between Neutral Medium and Medium Tan.

Frequent Contributor

Qvc...PLEASE! ALL foundations need to be swatched on an arm of varying skin tones. We ,as customers have been asking  and asking for this for YEARS! Yes,tvs will give a variant shade,however it is much better to make a decision on our personal shade by seeing them out and on some skin. Also,I appreciate and understand about only getting the brush in the first shipment,however,I would rather have a replacement product such as a mascara,lip product,etc instead of saving 7$, especially since the brush is listed at over 25$. Thank you for your consideration.🙂

Respected Contributor

@MomCat- the neutral medium is darker/deeper than the medium so if the medium is just a tad too light, neutral medium should work well for you.  

Respected Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

@MomCat- the neutral medium is darker/deeper than the medium so if the medium is just a tad too light, neutral medium should work well for you.  

Thank you so much!  Exactly what I needed to know. 

Super Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

Wish I had more details on the colors.  Medium just a tad on the light side for me, so trying to decide between Neutral Medium and Medium Tan.

I wish there was a neutral light shade in all of the it cc creams and foundations.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics tsv

[ Edited ]

@homedecorator wrote:

@MomCat wrote:

I wish there was a neutral light shade in all of the it cc creams and foundations.

I have neutral undertones. I use the light in the CC cream and I would consider it neutral.