Valued Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics tsv

[ Edited ]

Do you all think it’s proable that this TSV will also be for 6 EZ pays when it airs ? Because do we all realize the overlapping on the payments since this will ship every 90days 🤷🏻‍♀️ If we choose auto delivery?  I wish there were a choice in the number of payments like you can choose over at HSN. I would rather have 3 EZ pays so I don’t pay twice every 3 months...

Esteemed Contributor

The light medium shade is supposed to be for cool undertones, but the swatch on both the Q and IT's sites has an orange look. Might have to try fair light instead or buy both and attempt to blend. Love the matte!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LipglossLeslie on YouTube reviews the TSV. 

Frequent Contributor

I just watched a review from Susan W regarding the Matte foundation.  She has used it for a couple of weeks and for the first time I can remember she is not a fan.  She said that small fine dry lines appear when she uses it.  I can relate, my skin is dry and I wont order until I hear more reviews.  I love and use the original CC cream, and I love and use the CC powder that is in the TSV.  

Respected Contributor

@cactusjack wrote:

Do you all think it’s proable that this TSV will also be for 6 EZ pays when it airs ? Because do we all realize the overlapping on the payments since this will ship every 90days 🤷🏻‍♀️ If we choose auto delivery?  I wish there were a choice in the number of payments like you can choose over at HSN. I would rather have 3 EZ pays so I don’t pay twice every 3 months...

A 3 easy payment ($16) is the same dollar amount as paying a 6 easy payment twice in one month ($8 x 2)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Finally an oil free matte formula. The others just slid around my face as I’m very oily. They were also all too yellow. Taking a chance on this one. Bought in both Fair/Light and Light/Med as they are cool/pink undertones -finally, thank you!!  We’ll see...🤞🏻

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@haleypie  Do you know for sure what corresponding shade of the cc perfecting powder you will get with each cc cream selection?  I tried calling customer service and they said they did not have that information for me.

I am and would be purchasing the medium tan but wanted to know what shade of the cc perfecting powder would be paired with that choice.  Current choices of the cc+ perfecting powder are fair, light, medium, tan or rich wherever it is currently sold, i.e. Ulta, Sephora and the IT website.  

Unless there is a possibility of an introduction of additional shades of the powder, I wonder if "the corresponding powder shade" would be medium or tan with the medium-tan choice.

If you @haleypie or anyone else here has that information, please share.  At the moment, Q'c customer service does not.  Thank you in advance!  

To Edit:

My error.....I checked the Sephora website and they have the full(er) shade range of the cc+ airbrush powder which includes the medium-tan shade so I'm pretty set in knowing that medium-tan choice of cc will give me the medium-tan shade of cc powder.  Those other shades of the cc cream being offered in the TSV (IT's full(est) range); however, I'm not sure where those will fall. 

Who would've thought that other retailers would have an even WIDER shade range than one's own website??!!

I suppose the presentation will tell all.

Esteemed Contributor

@Uglybuster wrote:

I just watched a review from Susan W regarding the Matte foundation.  She has used it for a couple of weeks and for the first time I can remember she is not a fan.  She said that small fine dry lines appear when she uses it.  I can relate, my skin is dry and I wont order until I hear more reviews.  I love and use the original CC cream, and I love and use the CC powder that is in the TSV.  

To be fair this formula is not for dry skin. I have dry skin and will never try it because of that. I will stick to the original.

Regular Contributor

Sephora lists all skin types as suitable for the matte cc cream.  My skin is dry and I bought it because the original gave me breakouts as I am dry but breakout prone, I always prepare my skin with my skincare products before applying makeup and I find that matte or semi matte foundations or cc creams are longer lasting than those with a dewy finish.  Its a great value and I can always return if it doesn't work for me.  

Regular Contributor

@haleypie wrote:

I promptly signed up for A/D on this one too. I have been wanting to try out the Medium Tan but I ended up getting Light Medium in this one because I didn't want the darker powder. I will save it for later in the year and switch my Bye Bye Foundation A/D to Medium Tan. I'm excited to try this new formulation out! It might be my new cool months foundation, since it has slightly less SPF and the matte finish.

Keep in mind that the powder is SPF 50 and if used as a finishing powder over your matte foundatiion, you are covered ! Smiley Wink