Super Contributor

Is the light/medium out of stock or maybe not available right now?

I see it in the description but not one of the swatches.

I think I will mix it with my current CC medium cream and see if that works.  I am in the light is to light and medium is slightly to dark group.

Honored Contributor

@grandma_2_2 wrote:

Is the light/medium out of stock or maybe not available right now?

I see it in the description but not one of the swatches.

I think I will mix it with my current CC medium cream and see if that works.  I am in the light is to light and medium is slightly to dark group.

@grandma_2_2  That's the color I'm a little interested in too.  It was available yesterday but now it's gone so I think they likely have a certain amount of product allocated for presales and they sold out.  I have a feeling there are more in inventory for when the TSV goes live.  Keep in mind, though, that the new one has an oil-free, matte finish so mixing it with a current IT CC cream will give you a different end result.

Super Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Thank you for replying.  That was my thought too, that there were only so many for presale.

In this heat, my regular CC cream seems a bit to much moisture for my combo skin so after watching the video thought it would be something to try by mixing the two.  Hope it works out since I really like the regular CC cream, just wish it was a little less "wet".

Respected Contributor

The Fair Light and Light Med are already sold out. Light Med sold out before the TSV even aired.

Super Contributor

If the fair/light and light/medium are already sold out, that should show how many of us need a combination of colors that are not yellow-based.  I'd thought about trying this in the light/medium but now won't get a chance.  Oh, well....

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday + all:

I'm a long-time CC fan, love IT.

Was never clear about whether I had yellow or pink undertones to my skin. The vendors always just throw that guide out—as if we each actually KNOW. Fair, for example, was described for yellow undertones. Fair-Light (new) was described for pink undertones.

Did some quick on line research and found this useful guide:

Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 9.20.37 PM.png

*** Hope it's useful to someone.

I ordered both the FAIR (my usual) and the FAIR-LIGHT. Always best to actually try it on your skin. (Love the Q's easy return policy.)

Honored Contributor

I'd like to know the difference between the three lightest colors.  When you click on the colors and carefully watch the choices, you cannot discern any difference between the three.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'd like to know the difference between the three lightest colors.  When you click on the colors and carefully watch the choices, you cannot discern any difference between the three.

@Kachina624: In the product description on the left, it says the FAIR and LIGHT are yellow undertones and FAIR-LIGHT is pink undertones.

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed the older woman's skin did not look good with the matte. It made her skin look dry. I think if you have dry skin, it will not enhance your skin. The young women looked good because their skin is supple. This is a pass for me. I use their Bye Bye foundation full coverage with SPF50+. I really like it. I like their Bye Bye Pores . These look great on my skin. I am 71 years young.

Respected Contributor

Many of us use a serum or skin care moisturizer BEFORE we apply makeup. Thinly applied.