Contributor

IT Cosmetics shade for Celebration Foundation

Just got the TSV with the CC cream and am absolutely in love and happy for the first time in years with a foundation product. Now I want to buy everything IT makes...

Light in the CC is perfect for me - would I also get the light in the powder foundation?

Also, does anyone know when the waterproof tight line and this lip CC will be available on their own? I have the TSV on auto delivery but will run out of the mascara and lip before four months is up.

Thanks for any information. Hope everyone loves these new products as much as I do!

Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics shade for Celebration Foundation

Yes, I suggest getting the same shade Celebration Foundation as your CC+ Cream, that seems to work for me.

You can get the tightline mascara on QVC in a single, duo, or triple pack. The duo is also available on A/D.

Right now, there isn't any Lip Serum offered on it's own, but that's not to say it could be at some point.

Super Contributor

I have also been loving the CC cream in the light so ordered the Celebration Foundation in the same shade which was described as "light."

It says "light/medium" on the package and I thought there was an error so called customer service who told me that my order was correct and that is what the vendor calls it.

I decided to go ahead and try it and for me, feel it is just a little too dark or orangey. I'm afraid the fair would be too light so will keep this as I don't like paying the return shipping charges.

Why the discrepancy in the shades is not discussed in the presentation is beyond me.

This would be a qood question to call in about and ask on-air!

Notice all the callers are only giving favorable comments regardless of the product or item they call in about?

Contributor

Oh, thanks so much for the info - will try the tight line that's available until the waterproof is sold separately, and will definitely watch for more of this lip CC. I do have a good many things I need to use up before I buy more but am just so tickled with how well these TSV products are working for me, and I think i will try the foundation. It would be nice to have both.

Thanks again for your time!

Contributor

Classique, we must have been responding at the same time - just saw your comment. Shades make me crazy. I wish there was somewhere to check the IT foundation but our local Ulta doesn't carry all the IT products in the store, so it's hit and miss no matter where I order from. May still try the powder, though. I've been chasing a foundation forever, so completely sympathize with you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.