Respected Contributor

IT Cosmetics "It's All About You" auto delivery question

No Image Found

This is the item I am referring to, A270440. If you got the auto delivery on this TSV from last summer, do the second and third shipments contain the exact same colors in the compact? Or, does the color of the blush change? Probably not, but just wondering about this. I've postponed my autoship on this item and need to decide if I really want more of it.

Thanks for any help!!! 

Valued Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics "It's All About You" auto delivery question

[ Edited ]

I dont have this but jut knowing what I do about IT and their TSV's im sure the colors don't change Smiley Tongue but that looks like an amazing tsv

Super Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

No Image Found

This is the item I am referring to, A270440. If you got the auto delivery on this TSV from last summer, do the second and third shipments contain the exact same colors in the compact? Or, does the color of the blush change? Probably not, but just wondering about this. I've postponed my autoship on this item and need to decide if I really want more of it.

Thanks for any help!!! 

Same colors!

Super Contributor

I got this tsv too, and love it. Unfortunately I dont believe that the blush color will be different. 

Respected Contributor

@Tara811@susandee, and @ctinaw, thank you all so much for the replies. I kinda figured it would not change, but was just wishing for something new. It is a good TSV, but I have so much make-up I have to really need something now to justify reordering. 

Thank you all!