Respected Contributor

IT Cosmetics coming out with new shades

For those of you who could never find your correct shade in IT Cosmetics, you soon might be in luck.  From their FB page:

You've asked for MORE SHADES of IT!!! New shades of your favorite IT products are on their way to you soon!!!!! Love you IT Girls!!!! XOXO Jamie

Regular Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics coming out with new shades

No more mixing light and med??? So excited!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

This is one makeup line that I think is overhyped.  I've given up on it.

Respected Contributor

It's about time⏳⏰⌚️

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

This is one makeup line that I think is overhyped.  I've given up on it.

Understatement!!! 💁
Trusted Contributor

I love the line...great to hear Smiley Happy   I hope she does singles sometime, but not $ ones...no need for anymore e/s's in my life but would love to see a few pretty singles (never ever use all but 3 shadows in an entire palette..always deafult to 3 or 4 tops) kind of  sick of matte even though you can add that shimmer, her shimmers are nice on my older slightly crepey lids.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Super Contributor

I hope they're going to offer a lighter shade in the cc cream.
Respected Contributor

Hopefully she will do some "pink based" shades instead of all the yellow based she currently has.  I look like I have a liver disease using the current shades!  I'm not sure why all of the shades provided by other companies are so yellow. 

Trusted Contributor

This is very overdue. Their Light CC Cream is very very yellow and too dark for a truly light complextion. 

If Jamie sold her company to L'Oreal does that mean that she will leave the company behind completely after a certain time like Leslie Blodgette did with Bare Minerals? I can't imagine that she would want to just abandon all she has created. I don't under stand what actually happens when someone sells their company to a larger company, but it is the same?

Esteemed Contributor

I use the light in the cc cream. But if they came out with one in between the fair and light I would defintly try it.